Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Infinite Streak Issue - Help

So this just happened to me in the T4 basic arena. I had already reached infinite streak and was on streak #32 and used three 4* 3/30 champs and got a death match and now have to start over. Did I do something wrong? The PI was over 10k so I’m confused and annoyed.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Yes, this is a common possibility with the new landscape of 5/65's that are available in rosters.

The best way to prevent this is to use a team of 11.5k and up. 10k isn't quite good enough any longer (as evidenced by your death match). The safe number I tell most is 12.0. I'd recommend pairing a 4/40 with your 3/30's to prevent the issue from happening again.
  • Options
    dayvidleedayvidlee Posts: 13
    Same problem here, but I felt like I should still go ahead and post.

Where: T4Basic
    When: Matched 33
    I had with me a 3/30, 3/30, and 4/40 with a 10,480 PI.
    Death squad...all 5* 5/65 champs.

Glad forums like this exist. Thanks for the suggestion Aria! I have shared with my alliance.
  • Options
    WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    Yes, this is a common possibility with the new landscape of 5/65's that are available in rosters.

The best way to prevent this is to use a team of 11.5k and up. 10k isn't quite good enough any longer (as evidenced by your death match). The safe number I tell most is 12.0. I'd recommend pairing a 4/40 with your 3/30's to prevent the issue from happening again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll try that!
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I didn’t have any issues as long as I used 4/40 or 2/35 champs.
    I had one match where i put 2x 2/25 and one 3/30 and i got a deathmatch.
  • Options
    FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    i got kicked out of my streak twice already this arena using 10.5k total PI. Felt so frustrated i decided to skip the arena this time. Lol.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I always use this combination : 4* 4/40 3/30 and 3* 4/40. Never fought a death match
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    This is total bs. In 4* featured arena, i could always use r2 5* after match 15. Today, i got a death match and lost my streak. I regularly so arenas so i know when to use and when. They have messed up the matchmaking. I can understand people now have multiple 5/65 but their matchmaking should ensure we get fair matchup after infinite win streak.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    This is total bs. In 4* featured arena, i could always use r2 5* after match 15. Today, i got a death match and lost my streak. I regularly so arenas so i know when to use and when. They have messed up the matchmaking. I can understand people now have multiple 5/65 but their matchmaking should ensure we get fair matchup after infinite win streak.

I used 2x rank 1 lvl 25 and 1x rank 2 lvl 35 and did not get a deathmatch. It’s pretty easy to maintain the streak with a bit of attention.
    Their machmaking shouldn’t ensure anything, as long as the “infinite streak” is not an official thing coming from them.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    What is this streak you are talking about? Must be above my play grade.