**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which Gift are you going to get for Summoner Appreciation Week? (Take 2)

2»

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I am taking option #6 which is "I will not be accepting this offer because it is worth as much as a 6* DPX"

And in case you don't know, a 6* DPX is worth nothing.

6* DPX? To rank 2 cost £3k or something like that?

First off... Why do the words 6* DPX and rank 2 occur in the same sentence. Second my point is that 6* DPX is so bad that the worth of the compensation/appreciation is very comparable.
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m not claiming any of them. They are woefully inadequate and should be treated as such. I’d like a button that reads “Reject” so I can keep my kids from accidentally claiming them.

Dr. Zola

Exactly
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Wasuup wrote: »
    No option for no package all packages aren’t needed by me so I’ll pass

Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Questing Gift (Energy Refills, T3CC Crystals)
    cant be bothered to grind t3cc
  • Options
    Aleks112358Aleks112358 Posts: 51
    Need as many energy refils as i can get. Hoping to 100% act 4 (currently on 79%)
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Please tell us if you're a platinum-master player and your alliance leader has threatened to kick anyone who doesn't send SS of taking the AW package
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Please tell us if you're a platinum-master player and your alliance leader has threatened to kick anyone who doesn't send SS of taking the AW package

Is this actually happening? Top tier alliances are forbidding their members to accept anything but the AW package? Or am I misunderstanding? I would much rather leaders encourage members NOT to accept that package rather then forcing them to take a specific portion of it. Either way no leaders should be enforcing what package gets accepted.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I wish they had some kind of option for t4cc shards but I'll take what they generously give us.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Is this actually happening? Top tier alliances are forbidding their members to accept anything but the AW package? Or am I misunderstanding? I would much rather leaders encourage members NOT to accept that package rather then forcing them to take a specific portion of it. Either way no leaders should be enforcing what package gets accepted.

Someone made a joke about this on Reddit. Absolutely hilarious. No idea if it's happening but I wouldn't doubt it. To quote the Reddit user:

Alliance War Gift: This package contains items tailored towards Alliance Wars, including Alliance Team Health Potions and Revives, and Boosts.

"You will choose this or be kicked. Once chosen, send proof of screenshots on Line app to an officer. Make sure your profile is visible. If you photo-shop, we will know!" - All platinum alliances

• Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    none of the above. I will do my best to avoid their "appreciation" that week.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I dont know? Do i want the bundle of disdain, or maybe the collection of disappointment, probably the heap of misfortune appeals most to me. I mean, there is the universal bucket of garbage, so i can share out bits of **** from all areas of the bin.