**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Merge of 9 guys .. all boss killers of same timezone

Experienced in map 6 and 5, all boss killers and have scored more than 1 million at some time.
Want to have our own BG
We as bg never failed to do 100% in aq or clearing boss in aw

Expectation: Need a prestige of around 4.3k and aw tier shd be above 4.atleast map 5*5 having

Kindly contact at earliest
parvesh.yadav

In game or line.. Same ID

Comments

• Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Sent message.
  • Options
    Add me on line - ajay.dhuwaria
  • Options
    User not found
  • Options
    FrothyyFrothyy Posts: 111
    edited July 2017
    These guys are idiots and will take you in circles be careful. 3 days of positive merging negotiations and then dropped on us last minute.
  • Options
    Don't be so mean.
  • Options
    FrothyyFrothyy Posts: 111
    lol I'm not mean i ignored other merge requests since we had committed to something,'which you all backed out of last minute. There is something known as professionalism. You all should develop it.
  • Options
    Add me on line-- ajaydhuwaria
  • Options
    LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    It is called negotiation. Frothy. I see way too many people just instantly commit at the first word. When someone says "let's talk" that is what they mean
  • Options
    KOlossusKOlossus Posts: 4
    I have a global 4 million alliance on the rise filled with great members. I we are able to make space for you 9 if you are willing to join. Alliance is '[DC_me] Mexican Batman'. you can find me from there if you are interested I am the leader Kolossukolossus
  • Options
    parveshyadav_1parveshyadav_1 Posts: 71
    edited July 2017
    We are no more looking for an alliance.
    Thank you.
    bros I wish you luck.