**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Re-release of dungeons enhancing failed controls glitch further

Hello,

When dungeons were first introduced they contributed to an enhancement of failed controls (parry/evade/5th hit of combo/specials all not triggering consistently). This has been an ongoing issue since before 19.0 for myself and other players, hence why there has been quite a few threads on the failed controls issue.

With the release of dungeons again these issues have become even more frequent and returned in force. I don’t know if it is caused by the additional strain on Kabams servers, or even possibly due to the coding of the dungeon chat or dungeon feature itself. It was suggested by another player as a minor fix to improve some of these issues was to turn off all chats in the game, which seemed to help slightly, but not rectify the issue completely. Perhaps it is the addition of the dungeon chat (which there is no option to turn off) that is increasing the frequency and severity of the issue.
If a mod could please take these to be dev team so they may investigate further.

From my experience running arena for about an hour this morning the issues occurred in about 5-10% of the fights.
When running AW/AQ today the issue occurred in 100% of the fights. Clearly AW and AQ are a more server intensive part of the game.

I am using an iPhone 7+ with the latest iOS and game version.

Comments

• Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    It’s constructive though, it identifies an issue that has become more apparent along with potential things the dev team can take a look at towards getting the issue resolved.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    No such issue here.
    Kraserhunt, then you are one of the lucky ones, 1/2 of my alliance is experiencing the same issues that I am.

Something that I think could potentially resolve the majority of the issues (or at least restore them to the same frequency of pre-dungeon release) would be if kabam coded the dungeon and it’s chat portion to connect to a different set of dedicated servers that would only handle that portion of the game. Relieving the majority of server stress for the other aspects of the game.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Zer0bits wrote: »
    Kraserhunt, then you are one of the lucky ones, 1/2 of my alliance is experiencing the same issues that I am.

Something that I think could potentially resolve the majority of the issues (or at least restore them to the same frequency of pre-dungeon release) would be if kabam coded the dungeon and it’s chat portion to connect to a different set of dedicated servers that would only handle that portion of the game. Relieving the majority of server stress for the other aspects of the game.

Have you tried switching off all chats?
    Which phone are you on?

There is some lag but it is a normal occurence for Android poorfolk.
    I have had all of the chats switched off since it was suggested to do so, maybe a week ago. The only one I can’t turn off is dungeon chat since there is no option to do so.
    I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus latest updates in low power mode, 150Mbit WiFi (w full bars) and dnd enabled.