**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg crystal

So wtf I pay for this deal and non of the crystals showed and all where two stars what’s up with this dam game gkitching y58m3b3ruxre.png

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    What?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1. The reel doesnt mea. anything!!!
    2. You spent money on a gamble
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    The spinning is an animation and means nothing.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    It literally shows a 4* where you claim it showed only 2*. Any-who...the spinning reel means nothing in how your champion reward is determined. So...just pop the crystals my man...save the heartache.
  • It didn’t stop on that
  • I got 5 two stars
  • It glitched the entire time I know I gambled but still for it to glitch the entire spins
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Sixxdagod wrote: »
    It glitched the entire time I know I gambled but still for it to glitch the entire spins

No it didn't.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Sixxdagod wrote: »
    It glitched the entire time I know I gambled but still for it to glitch the entire spins

Define "glitch" and "entire time". I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Do we really need this type of post for EVERY new crystal? People have documented pulling korg, you didn’t get lucky. Kabam gave you the odds and you lost. Move on
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Dude, why give kabam your hard earn money when they can’t even get the game right for a week...?