**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* skill awakening gem- should i save it?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have had a 4* skill gem sitting in my stash ever since the first dungeons, waiting for a good skill champ. But i recently duped my 3* TM and it's so fun using him with 5 concussions. So I'm considering awakening my 4* version. I have the materials to r5 him but not enough iso, but i think i can get 3 more t4 skill cats by the time i get blade/GP. I have 26 skill sig stones to add in.
So, awaken him or save it?

4* skill awakening gem- should i save it? 29 votes

Awaken Taskmaster
24%
Golden_GuardianStefanjonesxananabananaMy_SuperiorMaldroit2ShadowBlade075Shocker34 7 votes
Save it
75%
Chris_L_HSpeedbumpM1k0rinZeddSandeepSiR0NLuNGiiSkittle_Ninja69Mitchell35DEYSth3_josephFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123AdiMukh555CovaMachineRobbo29192InfinityM04Rodomontade_BoiGlueNoClueSparkyCzPennmabob 22 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save it
    Save for gp or killmonger
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Save it
    I've had a skill ag myself since the infinity dust event (got it from the ag crystal in that store) yet to use it.. Save it for blade (probably won't happen.. Km and gp are good candidates)
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    By the way I'm not really focusing on act 5 or rol atm, just AQ, AW and trying to do master mode. So will an awakened TM be useful in any of these areas?(except AW, that's depending on who i have to fight)
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Awaken Taskmaster
    If u enjoy using him, why not?
  • What about hawk eye ... Is he worth awakening gem
    What about hawk eye ... Is he worth awakening gem

Worth it but doesn't need it
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    If u are good with him and enjoy using him then go for it...I have seen bg's video on him and he has a different attack rotation...so go for him if u r happy with him
    I'll see if i can get a 4* KM from the gp goes to the movies crystals. If not I'll probably awaken TM