**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Be honest kabam, what’s the real drop rate on featured 5*?

2»

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I thought at one point Kabam told us it was 20%. It was one of the few times Kabam gave us the actual drop rate for something (before Apple forced them to put it in game for all crystals). But I could be remembering it wrong and 20% is what the players guessed it was.

not only was that a player created assumption it was for the old crystal that no longer exists
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    every crystal has the same drop rate for every champion contained within.

when they release champion specific crystal or similar that has a different drop rate for some of its contents that is clearly listed as such.

this has been said. and this is also contained on the crystal drop rate info.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/55022/drop-rate-information-in-the-contest
    They've said numerous times that the drop rate in a featured is the same for all champs. And the same for five star crystals. PHC and FGMC are the ones that have different drop rates, either for different star champions or for particular featured heroes. There are plenty of other posts by mods that explain how the drop rate for specific characters is not different unless otherwise stated.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    Dunno why you guys are busting on Winter Soldier. To be honest, I have just recently bumped him up to R3 on my 5* version and couldn't be happier.

Seriously considering R4. His bleed, incinerate and Power Drain are simply awesome - and very versatile, depending on who you fight. Only thing missing on this guy is HEATH REGEN - and he would be God Tier.
  • BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Myradral wrote: »
    Dunno why you guys are busting on Winter Soldier. To be honest, I have just recently bumped him up to R3 on my 5* version and couldn't be happier.

Seriously considering R4. His bleed, incinerate and Power Drain are simply awesome - and very versatile, depending on who you fight. Only thing missing on this guy is HEATH REGEN - and he would be God Tier.

Tell me more about this “Heath,” fellow...

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I thought at one point Kabam told us it was 20%. It was one of the few times Kabam gave us the actual drop rate for something (before Apple forced them to put it in game for all crystals). But I could be remembering it wrong and 20% is what the players guessed it was.

not only was that a player created assumption it was for the old crystal that no longer exists

Yeah I could’ve sworn way back when they started the 5* feature they gave us the odds. But if they did it would be on the old forums. So I’ll just assume you’re right and I was wrong on this one.

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Mninobody wrote: »
    @Beatlerao that link only says they do not have specific drop rates for an individual meaning because my user Is X, they won’t give me a certain champ. But you have to understand what is not said. And please feel free to share the link @Maat1985 or someone else where there is an official announcement that within the 5* crystal. All heros, regardless of current roster, level, account details (like what you have or not finished) have exactly the same % chance to drop.
    They did announce in the new feature but even for a 4* there has not been an announcement that every hero has the exact same %. Feel free to find it and post here.
    And you have to understand the difference of observation and complaining. I have a great roster, I am not complaining. I want clarified detail as with anything I do. There is a huge difference.

I bet Alex Jones knows.
  • Hey There,

Every Champion in the 5-Star Crystal has an even chance of dropping. No Champion is more or less likely to drop than any other.

As for every other Crystal, unless otherwise stated, you are not more or less likely to get any Champion. If you open a 4-Star Hero Crystal, every Champion has the exact same odds of dropping, and if you open a PHC, you have the exact same chance to get any of the Champions contained within.

There are not different Drop Rates for different Champions in Crystals, unless we state it.

Since we've covered this quite a few times before, and once again here, I'm going to close this thread down now.
This discussion has been closed.