**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Ratings

Why are punishing alliances for account sharing and not individual users? How do expect alliances to monitor individuals?

Comments

• IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Cause Kabam doesn't care.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I think they care, they just can’t think of a “fair” solution. I say being in an alliance is a privilege. If you cheat in alliance events, you should lose that privilege.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Imo there shouldn't be any privacy when breaking tos. If anything, They should be put on a black list and sent to all alliance leaders.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I would very much like to know this too. To our knowledge there is zero piloting currently in our alliance. A few days ago we lost 300 War rating points and dropped from tier 4 to 6.

We have not received an email that Kabam traditionally sends out to notify the leader that our War rating has been adjusted and that somebody violated.

Everyone in our alliance swears they are not piloting. So how are we supposed to know why we were adjusted? How are we supposed to narrow down who it was? I think the person's account should get banned for at least a day because they will miss out on the benefits of the alliance rewards and it's a chance for the leader to identify where the problem occurred.

I do have concerns that some people are being docked for piloting if they aren't actually doing it. There are a few of us in my alliance who travel often for business purposes. There are 24 hours spans that I will log into this game in three different time zones. That is simply me, on my phone, playing while I am traveling. Is Kabam assuming that is piloting?

There are far too many questions here that aren't getting answered. I have to make the assumption that if Kabam can completely screw up the alliance Quest brackets that they can screw up the Alliance War tier as well.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    edited July 2018
    What's most interesting to me as well is all of the potential "fabricated" evidence against some of the largest alliances in the game. They are massive whales spending huge amount of money. So far nobody has faced any penalties for cheating from these alliances.

But it seems like the rest of us who can't seem to find anyone who is cheating is paying a price. Are we not spending enough money?

Kabam is a greedy joke.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Yeh Kabam system will detect it as piloting, same here and kabam support is useless which moderators refer to
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This remains the dumbest policy that Kabam has. Protect the cheater smh
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    At minimum kabam can kick them out of alliance but obviously they don’t trust their own detection methods i assume