**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punishment Rewards

17761776 Posts: 162
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
So kabam has a way with creating events with the potential rewards and depressing ones. It boogles my mind having played for 3 years and its the main reason for stepping down and caring at all anymore. Same quest with rewards some get punishment others get blessings. Why even put in Rewards people will be mad about, so as we move into summoner appreciation I got to say nope not really not feeling it. In fact feel like saying good bye. Sure let all the condemnation responses flow, but I understand protecting the rarity of things yet for most of us kabam has a perfect algorithm for delivering exactly what you dont need and also what you dont want. As for gwen pool goes to the movies well, personally could have skipped it all together and futher I see exactly why i have not played dungeons except briefly since its release. Now id like to mention im like a 12 hrs a day player 2x R5 5* 7 R4s most content cleared, but they completely broke my will here. Season will end and well dont see the attraction in continual disappointment. That means since they fail to deliver for effort I also dont need to buy offers or even try to stay relevant. Its ok to fall off. Lesson here is as one player with a lost will to play, kabam needs to design its algorithm to at least deliver to a players potential needs not just drop Iron Patriots on accounts that spend and already have him all the while dropping IMIW which means everything gets harder in aw for me. So looks like dropping myself from plat to silver isnt a bad idea and hey dont have to have hopes down there either. Dont need to buy stuff or complain on Forums. Congrats kabam you lost me when you could have very well kept me. Its not that i needed imiw, rather anyone i didnt have or awaken someone I do. Instead I get punish drop but am the guy playing 12-14hrs a day, spend money, complete all content. Life is disappointing enough, I didnt get involved with this game to be let down all the time to be influenced to spend. Good bye kabam its been real ...real bummer.

Comments

• Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    That’s a lot of words to say you don’t like RNG.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Another rant post.

Another guy who doesn’t understand rng.

Another guy who thinks that he’s entitled to good pulls since he spends a lot of time and or money on the game.

Bye.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    s3cy0z36u1u1.png
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Real men don't cry.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i got iron patriot too

bad luck bro
  • Options
    ZJoePZJoeP Posts: 11
    Consider my mind boogled as well.
    When you come back in a month can I be the one to say "1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!"?
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dude i was pissed when i saw a person in my alli pulled imiw who cant clear a path in war, and i kill bosses and got bpcw. But thats how they popped for me today. Still many many more to pop. The luck always turns bruh