**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* dr strange

Ok so im sure there has been posts about this before but whatever im gonna post it again. Why do we not have a 5* dr strange in game. I know pre 12.0 he was OP (not really only somewhat) but now we got champs like corvus and domino and more and more powerful guys. Would releasing a 5* strange be so game breaking at this point? Cause i doubt it but could be a good counter to champs like say korg. So lets dissect strange for a minuet what does he have. Constant powergain (which hyperion has) regen (Ghostrider blade and even hyperion has this as well) and an armor buff. Seriously why keep him so guarded as to not release him or SW for that matter as a 5* we need more dependable energy only dealing champs and he was one of the better ones cause we know no one wants to use magneto.

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Pre-12.0 DS would be too strong.
    DS as he is now could easily be made into a 5* to give him some relevance again. He would now be okay, and indeed not anywhere near the champs released in the last year.
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Please... no. We do not need another Loki in our 5* Crystal
  • Options
    We might get him someday as a 6* just like Black Bolt, Daredevil (classic) and Cap WWII. They aren't available as 5* as well.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    There's really no good reason anymore to not have DS, SW, Thor, or BW as a 5*. I can't get behind the "to powerful" thinking seeing as there are Champs that's been introduced into the game post 12.0 just as powerful. All the above listed are still good Champs outside of DS. He is a shell of what he once was and without some reworking he'd be a horrible 5* just like he's now a horrible 4*.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    When Dr. Strange 2 comes out, you'll prolly get your wish.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    5* SW would instantly be the best champ in the game and would probably be OP. The others could probably be 5* without issues.
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    He will be out in the same crystal spins as everyones favorites

Antman
    Iron Paitriot
    She-Hulk
    Netflix Daredevil
    Thor Jane Foster
    and the legendary....

KAMALA KHAN!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    DS and SW were never to powerful. The synergy between them was the actual "problem". I never understood why Kabam didn't just remove the synergy and leave the champs alone. I halfway get reducing some of their regeneration, reluctantly, but to basically chop the legs out from under DS was completely unnecessary. The only real change to Thor was removing his ability to stack more than 2 AB. SW abilities are now more luck based but DS, well, it's just sad.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    DS and SW were never to powerful. The synergy between them was the actual "problem". I never understood why Kabam didn't just remove the synergy and leave the champs alone. .

If you ever saw Witch with a full crit rate team you’d know why this statement is wrong. SW was utterly, utterly faceroll.