Advice Needed for Initial LOL Run

JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
Ok, so I’m planning on doing the easy path next week while we have the boosts.

I’ll be using 4/55 duped X23 as primary attacker, but I need some advice.

First, will I have to use all 4 other spots to get her over the 2K attack threshold, or is there another way?

Second, any must have masteries for LOL for her other than the obvious (DW, Assassin, etc)

Lastly, if I can get enough attack out of just two spots, which of the following should I use for my last two spots : 5/65 max sig voodoo and 4/55 IMIW or Hela/Angela synergy for revives

Any other advice from vets would be much appreciated, I’ve been putting this run off for forever.

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Following as I hope to do my own first run soon. Good luck to you!
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Member Posts: 325 ★★
    I'd recommend suicides since you're using X-23 and, if you can, bring Hela and Angela as they're great LoL options too so you'll essentially have 3 attackers (assuming they're 5*s)

This, cause if you have an Angela 4/55 then she might be a better attacker than x23. Provided that you use suicides. Imiw would be no help, also voodoo won't have the damage imo. Also, you have one r5 right now, should wait for another lol option to r5 to help save units if not in a hurry.
  • Superman69Superman69 Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    Ok, so I’m planning on doing the easy path next week while we have the boosts.

I’ll be using 4/55 duped X23 as primary attacker, but I need some advice.

First, will I have to use all 4 other spots to get her over the 2K attack threshold, or is there another way?

Second, any must have masteries for LOL for her other than the obvious (DW, Assassin, etc)

Lastly, if I can get enough attack out of just two spots, which of the following should I use for my last two spots : 5/65 max sig voodoo and 4/55 IMIW or Hela/Angela synergy for revives

Any other advice from vets would be much appreciated, I’ve been putting this run off for forever.

X-23 R4 NEEDS 4 attack synergies, so bringing 2 others is not an option sorry. You could R5 her and then do it along with 4 other champs.

If your Angela is 5* R4, you could use her as the main attacker. With 3 synergies and suicides, she can be a pretty solid option as well.
  • Booterz92Booterz92 Member Posts: 9
    I’m doing the same thing but if I were you I’d bring that 565 voodoo for sure he may not be the highest damage dealer but at 565 he should definitely do just as well as your 455 if not better especially if using him properly against enemies with buffs those poisons can add up very very well the team I’m forced to use is pretty irritating I’ve been playing 3 years daily yet the game won’t let me land a decent labyrinth champ smh
  • Booterz92Booterz92 Member Posts: 9
    My team is 455 yj, 4* yj, antman as synergies for extended enrage timer and my two champs in use will be 455 magik and 6* r1 void haahaa kabamed x10 and then some
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Member Posts: 325
    I like the full suicides idea and I would use one of these synergies, YJ, YJ, Antman, Antman. Or Red mag x2 and red cyclopes x2. Take the path 1 easy path V2.2 map. Should be fun, good luck
  • JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Superman69

Ah, I was afraid of that. Unfortunately Angela is only a 4*, she would’ve only been there for synergy purposes.

So basically my best option is X23, YJ, YJ, Antman, Antman? Plus suicides?
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure if X-23 needs all 4 spots for attack synergies but if she doesn't I would highly recommend bringing voodoo, some of the most annoying fights in LOL first time around will be magik and warmachine both of whom are countered by voodoo. Dr voodoo also will probably have a better damage output against some opponents like OML and civil warrior
  • RiegelRiegel Member Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    X-23 need +21% attack synergies for the longest enrage timer.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxYCbwk8i1agWkJnSmlQZGphRUU/view

A list of who gives what bonuses:
    https://imgur.com/a/LmFS3

Unfortunately, you wont be able to bring a second attacker with X-23.
    All you need to worry about now is synergies. Some will say use suicides others will say don't. It's personal preference. If you are skilled, and won't get hit a lot then suicides are great, and I believe you still don't take recoil from SP3's.

I did not use suicides for any of my runs, but depending on what mysteries you have unlocked I would recommend:
    Precision, Cruelty, Courage, Pierce, Recovery, DW, Assassin, Glass Cannon.

LoL is better with more attack synergies obviously. Then, any boosts you aren't saving for war I would recommend using on those hard fights specific to you. I wouldn't buy any boosts specifically for this with maybe the exception of the attack boost, and then I would only buy that boost for my worst match ups which.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Voodoo would allow you to bring a Blade/AA for Magik and Antman and get you better synergies.
    @Riegel

Extremely helpful. Thank you very much!!! 👍👍 I don’t have suicides unlocked but have considered it.
    @RagamugginGunner So you’re saying consider using Voodoo as my primary attacker? I was planning to use him at first until I saw how unpopular he seems to be for Lab runs.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Member Posts: 325
    @JC_ I went in to test the 2 maggs 2 cyclopes synergy and got her attack to 2,176 ish on my R4 X-23 which should just be good enough for the extended enrage timer. With Suicides you would be able to have more damage. Good luck

To be honest X23 at R4 will take a some time, I've completed path 1 (easy) and path 6 AV, VP, blue cyclpes, and ulttron. First path I used 5/65 Killmonger, 5/65 AA, with the WS synergy for KM and Maggs/Cyclopes for a little extra. Second path I used Killmonger and brought medusa for ultron.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,701 ★★★★★
    SuperSam57 wrote: »
    @JC_ I went in to test the 2 maggs 2 cyclopes synergy and got her attack to 2,176 ish on my R4 X-23 which should just be good enough for the extended enrage timer. With Suicides you would be able to have more damage. Good luck

To be honest X23 at R4 will take a some time, I've completed path 1 (easy) and path 6 AV, VP, blue cyclpes, and ulttron. First path I used 5/65 Killmonger, 5/65 AA, with the WS synergy for KM and Maggs/Cyclopes for a little extra. Second path I used Killmonger and brought medusa for ultron.
    Yeah the akt u se is with masyster. So she wuld need all spot to get the longer enrage timer even a Sl is alomost better even a 4 Stars