The Future of MCOC

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Member Posts: 957 ★★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
The 3rd party programs, arena bots, cheating programs...

Why are we playing this game? We lose AW in tier 1 against cheaters and Kabam support says they cannot do anything about it.

People on global chat frankly say they use Mods to finish LOL while I spent units, money and time on it.

Everybody is using arena bots including the top player of the game which I saw a screenshot about it while we have to grind hard for battle chips.

Kabam and support team do not protect honest users and they keep saying weird things.

The future of the game is not anything else but mods. Cheaters are not banned and they keep playing
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    And lets not forget the account sharers that are still taking advantage of the system
  • VnetVnet Member Posts: 7
    interesting, first time hearing of using arena bot.
    that's a curious thing too, what hero they use to kill your boss without removing the mini bosses?
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Member Posts: 85
    It's a shame. I totally agree with you mate. The system sucks, they don't safeguard users at all. I know aw well about several players who use mod or accelerator in war,Lol,arena and so on. it's ridicolous cos kabam' staff is totally incompetent and useless to solve the most of the issues. You write and inform about situantions a support which is used to send you all the time the same bull**it and so on. constant crash lag delay... and what it wonder me it's people Who spends money in this cheating system, where there is no meritocracy or justice...
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Member Posts: 762 ★★
    What top player of the game is using arena bot?
  • nameplasnameplas Member Posts: 240 ★★
    I'm afraid the arena bots cannot be detected unless kabam monitors 24/7, which would be trespassing a players personal will. What i want to say is a player can claim that he was grinding in the day while his brother was grinding in the night. If they're in the same place and on same device, kabam cannot do anything about the claim.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Member Posts: 304
    Then thats acouny sharing, that they will ban for.
  • NEONEO Member Posts: 347
    I would not claim that, Kabam can do something about a claim like that as it breaks TOS.

You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time. You agree that Kabam will not be liable for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge, and you further agree that you will be liable for losses incurred by Kabam or another party due to someone else using your Account. Because of this, Kabam strongly recommends that you exit from your Account at the end of each session.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    What top player of the game is using arena bot?

The ones who don't want to spend 5 hours per day grinding. with a big enough roster, running a bot for the same time grant you said hero easily without actually spending time and efforts.

As others said, arena bots are too hard to detect, but the AW-LOL cheaters should be caught ASAP or at least, when reported, a deep check from kabam would be mandatory for those. This is ridicolous, reddit's and Line are full of screenshoots of people admitting cheats, or blatantly doing so, and even if reported no action is taken!

These are not just speculations, on youtube, Line, and even the f** global chat in game there are people claiming to cheat and selling cheats or accounts. Why the hell there's not an anti-cheat system in this game yet??

This thread will probably be closed, because they prefer ignore this bs as it's resource-demanding to solve instead of actually facing the cheat problems.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?548886-Notice-Account-Sharing

Well ... waits for game developers to honor their statement.

• AppieAppie Member Posts: 99
    any script can be detected sooner or later they will be gone.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Member Posts: 347 ★★
    Appie wrote: »
    any script can be detected sooner or later they will be gone.

considering it's two years cheaters plague this game, I'm starting to doubt it. I see people mass-reported still playing using cheats after months since the reports. Eventually they'll get banned, probably, but since then they're keep ruining AW, scamming people (making money off selling said cheats and accounts) and making arena thresold higher
  • ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Yes, that one looks very egregious. Starting a fight with that low health and taking out a noded Magik.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Common kabam, what are u going to do about this?

Lifetime Ban to all the cheaters

Make bosses in AW linked noded so you are force to take all minibosses

Audit Arena more often
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Sky is falling y'all! We know this due to conjecture and speculation while ignoring that in the past people have been banned en masse!

This poor guy lost a war, war is freaking serious business do you see how many deaths the enemy had? This shows they could've spent a ton of items! I mean they did take the time to note every enemies roster and health pool before thier boss died, right? This is all supported by a screen shot showing the "cheater" clearly used revives to battle his way through, come on guys!

And look he should know, "I agree with Integral", nothing fishy about that...

But yeah, f cheaters.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Waiting for the giant thread that tries to get all top players banned
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I am confused as to how this mod works. I get the arena bots but in this case the mod must prevent the attacker from taking damage otherwise they would have died the first time limbo triggered
  • SirnoobSirnoob Member Posts: 952 ★★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    I am confused as to how this mod works. I get the arena bots but in this case the mod must prevent the attacker from taking damage otherwise they would have died the first time limbo triggered

Arena bot it depends on how complicated some makes them I won't go into details but there pretty easy to make for pc which is the main reason. Why kabam does not allow bluestacks. Mods like the one op is talking about hack the game in a way to make it so u can not take damage and also do incredibly high damage
    Kabam likes to do giant ban waves and personally I feel one pretty soon but the important thing to remember just because someone might put up high points I arena does not mean there hacking report and be done if u think someone is hacking starting witch hunts tend to end with a thread getting closed
    It is not about losing a war. It is the way to obtain victory. Using mods or hacks to win is not fair plain and simple.
    You are so honest! Glad to have gamers like u in this game!
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Nice post manbearpig. Not much else you can do. The rest is up to Kabam to deal with the actual cheater, so let's hope he gets what is coming to him.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Member Posts: 113
    You win nothing other than in game stuff, you are not winning real money so what does it matter really? People always cheat and always will. Kabam only care about players playing and spending, and improving the game with more ideas and heroes, not a lot else matters to them.

If you are spending your own money and are mad at being cheated, I get your pain, but no one asked you to pay.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★

Ok, so I'm the leader of the alliance (WTF) getting accused of cheating by Integral and want to clear up a few things

I tried to talk to Integral but apparently one member's actions means an entire alliance is a bunch of lying cheaters and he won't carry on a regular conversation with them. So yes, he lost one war and is lashing out slightly like a lunatic. I was told we had to have cheated to have over a 2K war rating, and that because one of our members killed an unstunnable Juggernaut in one fight it meant he was a cheater too. Because he accused us of cheating right away in AW group chat and some replied with smart remarks, that immediately makes the entire group guilty too because no one has ever been sarcastic in AW group chat before...right? Baseless accusations out of frustration.

However, I don't disagree that the kill of their Magik boss while being doubly noded seemed very suspicious, which is exactly why I tried to get in contact with their alliance shortly after the war to discuss it and let them know that we were looking in to it ourselves. I did eventually talk to the leader of Integral's alliance and had a great conversation because we (WTF) too also found the kill of Magik very surprising. The member in question from our alliance has since been removed because we don't know how it was done either.

We've gone up against alliances that we were pretty sure were cheating too before, and it sucks. We don't have time for it either. Like CoatHang3r said "yeah, f cheaters"

Nice, great to see that you are policing yourselves, kudos to you. But I think the broader point raised is how many alliances just turn a blind eye cause you know, winning is awesome!
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Member Posts: 471 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Sky is falling y'all! We know this due to conjecture and speculation while ignoring that in the past people have been banned en masse!

This poor guy lost a war, war is freaking serious business do you see how many deaths the enemy had? This shows they could've spent a ton of items! I mean they did take the time to note every enemies roster and health pool before thier boss died, right? This is all supported by a screen shot showing the "cheater" clearly used revives to battle his way through, come on guys!

And look he should know, "I agree with Integral", nothing fishy about that...

But yeah, f cheaters.

Game has been plagued with cheaters for as long as I can remember. I don't know the stats of how many cheat and how many get caught but I've been in plenty alliances where ROL/LOL, arena grind services have all been in play. Yet they still persist.

I don't believe the sky is falling but i don't have the data to state the opposite either. Do you? The cheating that bugs me the most is when it screws over another player...solo gameplay, if they get one over on Kabam then what's good for the goose...but other players like in arena and AW, yeah f cheaters. Ban for life.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Member Posts: 73
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    No man your alliance members made fun of us just after boss kill and called us birds, sent smileys. Your members clearly knew that that member was a cheater and if we look into your alliance he was much weaker than anyone else with his roster and somehow that guy cheated to bring the victory. Of course you will say you did not know. We had insults from your members after the boss kill that shows you are in a cheating business in this game. And the one who made contact was not you. I did it

I am also a member of WTF and I can say unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt, that we are not cheaters. Like Manbearbig said, after our own investigation the member in question was removed. However, I have a question for you: How do insults from our members prove that we are cheaters?
  • C1INTB3ASTW00DC1INTB3ASTW00D Member Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    Burntbacon wrote: »
    No man your alliance members made fun of us just after boss kill and called us birds, sent smileys. Your members clearly knew that that member was a cheater and if we look into your alliance he was much weaker than anyone else with his roster and somehow that guy cheated to bring the victory. Of course you will say you did not know. We had insults from your members after the boss kill that shows you are in a cheating business in this game. And the one who made contact was not you. I did it

I am also a member of WTF and I can say unequivocally, without a shadow of a doubt, that we are not cheaters. Like Manbearbig said, after our own investigation the member in question was removed. However, I have a question for you: How do insults from our members prove that we are cheaters?

How can you say you dont understand where he is coming from? Nothing said in plan text could prove you are all cheaters other then blatantly saying "we are all cheaters", but when confronted with the issue and the responses are ":)" and "go play 5.2" it is safe to assume there is some guilt by association.

Also, I think that jumping down an entire alliances throat in war chat isnt necessarily the most productive way to handle something like this, but unfortunately kabam has historically shown that they arent very good at handling these cheating accounts. I think its very commendable that you guys handled this on your own.
  • AppieAppie Member Posts: 99
    this is a big problem since there are also people that make new acounts just to get their alliance upthere cheaters will get banned, the alliance wont yet they still benefit from the cheater nomatter how you look at.
  • manbearpig9manbearpig9 Member Posts: 5

You reached out to me, yes, but I had already started trying to find Line contact info for you squad and was trying to get in touch with your team that way since in game chat frankly isn't somewhere I like trying to talk to someone. I asked you for the same info, which you refused, but luckily others weren't as stubborn.

Having over 4700 prestige with only 4* isn't exactly a weak roster, and doesn't automatically make someone a cheater. One of our best players took a break a few weeks back, and he was under that prestige but could run circles around most of our whole group. What you can see on a roster doesn't mean much compared to the skill of using the champions, so you shouldn't base much on the small percentage of champs you can see on a user's profile page. I saw another post on the forum where you complained about this same matchup stated this same low member killed bosses all the time for us. I'd like to know where you could have gotten that information from? Mainly because this is the only boss kill I can remember for that member, which was exactly why we were as surprised to see it as you were and wanted to address it.

Regardless of what you want to think on other members of my group being involved, instead of them being sarcastic and trying to get you going like most people probably have experienced in AW group chat, we'll have to agree to disagree. If it makes you feel better to keep trying to bash an entire alliance over the actions of one, go ahead. However, the main thing in question regarding the boss kill is something we both agree on, which is exactly why we took action.
  • NabbydianNabbydian Member Posts: 29
    Ok, so I'm the leader of the alliance (WTF) getting accused of cheating by Integral and want to clear up a few things

I tried to talk to Integral but apparently one member's actions means an entire alliance is a bunch of lying cheaters and he won't carry on a regular conversation with them. So yes, he lost one war and is lashing out slightly like a lunatic. I was told we had to have cheated to have over a 2K war rating, and that because one of our members killed an unstunnable Juggernaut in one fight it meant he was a cheater too. Because he accused us of cheating right away in AW group chat and some replied with smart remarks, that immediately makes the entire group guilty too because no one has ever been sarcastic in AW group chat before...right? Baseless accusations out of frustration.

However, I don't disagree that the kill of their Magik boss while being doubly noded seemed very suspicious, which is exactly why I tried to get in contact with their alliance shortly after the war to discuss it and let them know that we were looking in to it ourselves. I did eventually talk to the leader of Integral's alliance and had a great conversation because we (WTF) too also found the kill of Magik very surprising. The member in question from our alliance has since been removed because we don't know how it was done either.

We've gone up against alliances that we were pretty sure were cheating too before, and it sucks. We don't have time for it either. Like CoatHang3r said "yeah, f cheaters"

At least you did the right thing and removed the cheating member.

But the fact is a cheating boss killer helped the whole alliance to win war unfairly at Integral's expense.

Basically your whole alliance win shards because of the cheater actions. while only he himself will take the penalty.

I'm sorry intergral you have no choice but to take the lost and move on. we have experienced the same thing before and it took 2-3 weeks for kabam to finally reset the cheater alliance war rating and banned the cheating accounts(they had multiple cheating accounts) however those members who willingly stayed on continue to profit off these cheaters helping them win shards. Back then those "honest &* fair" leeching members don't even bother to join the attack phase when 4-5 cheaters can take down tier 2 AW boss all by themselves.

In an ideal world, (WTF) should have their rewards wiped out and Integral should have the war rewards, however in an Kabam world, (WTF) will keep their ill-gotten rewards, cheater will be banned, and integral will take the loss and move on
  • manbearpig9manbearpig9 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2017
    How can you say you dont understand where he is coming from? Nothing said in plan text could prove you are all cheaters other then blatantly saying "we are all cheaters", but when confronted with the issue and the responses are ":)" and "go play 5.2" it is safe to assume there is some guilt by association.

Also, I think that jumping down an entire alliances throat in war chat isnt necessarily the most productive way to handle something like this, but unfortunately kabam has historically shown that they arent very good at handling these cheating accounts. I think its very commendable that you guys handled this on your own.

I can't deny that the responses in AW chat were in poor taste. It definitely doesn't help the case I'm trying to make. But I would also argue that accusing another group of cheating in AW chat is typically met by responses like that. It doesn't mean that those replying even know the specific circumstances the accusations are being based off of.
This discussion has been closed.