Please update the daily crystal

KALIZOKALIZO Member Posts: 484 ★★
Now I know that this crystal could be of some benefits to the players who are starting and need champs to advance in the game, but for the majority of players, this crystal is by far one of the less desirable at the moment to claim. Could you please come up with a daily crystal for those who have already reach lvl 60? I been lvl 60 since May 2016.

ak3bcuycqwue.png

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Member Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Removing the 1*s would be appreciated in my opinion
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Member Posts: 113
    If you are getting 3* from dailies you have nothing to moan about!
  • J_PattJ_Patt Member Posts: 67
    @KALIZO i totally agree with you, it's ridiculous how crappy the daily crystal is for higher level summoners, i think it's due for some improvements.
  • S340S340 Member Posts: 6
    The daily crystals are definitely due for an overhaul....it's been over 2 months since I've pulled a 3 star out of one. Taking away the 1 star heroes would be a great improvement on its own
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Member Posts: 463
    They should completely change the characters available: remove black panther classic, gamora, collosus; replace with actually desirable people like Hyperion, Mordo and Rogue. Maybe a chance at a 4* Dormammu (he is a multi-dimensional being). 1 stars should be much less likely. Also beginner crystal should be changed to spiderman stark enhanced, star lord, and storm.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Member Posts: 711 ★★
    Or just replace them with summoner appreciation crystals they were so much better than these **** ones