**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena bundles gift alliance potions and war gives regular...why?

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
So, I noticed something odd in the packages that offered by Kabam. Arena bundle gift alliance potions while war bundle regular potions. I would like to understand why? Is it a bug? (Please don’t write “Kabam logic”)
hfzbmc4cr0j6.jpeg

Comments

• poruc8vdirxy.png
    I was wanting to choose the alliance gift and they don’t even give u the correct potions and revives
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    At least you got to choose something
  • Had to claim crystal then restart app
  • 2_70tanker2_70tanker Posts: 12
    I didn't get to choose anything, not feeling real appreciated
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Knicks235 wrote: »
    Had to claim crystal then restart app

Already did that, new suggestion lol
  • DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Wait.... why do you need potions for arena??? This is the biggest flop Kabam has ever produced.
  • No idea then. Worked for me
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Claimed, but never got the pick screen. Restarting didn’t help...
  • AraakAraak Posts: 9
    I claimed but was I supposed to click on the gift box first? Because I can’t find it now?
  • I didn't get anything but a 7 hour crystal.. no gift to choose either
  • We've been kabaamed
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    We've been kabaamed

These little scoundrels got us again. So playful.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_

I didn’t get the summoner appreciation gift just the 7 crystal. Please look into this
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I didn't get anything but a 7 hour crystal.. no gift to choose either

The in game mail only had a 'summoner appreciation' crystal, no "box".

What do we do @Kabam Miike ?
  • Not received summoner appreciation gift..I logged out and restarted but nothing happened.
    Only received crystal nothing else
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    I didn’t have to choose I only have the crystal 😓thx kabam
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    My gift disappeared after I claimed it. Did not get to choose a gift. Need help please.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited August 2018
    Didn't get a chance to choose either. Kabam3d all over again...
  • I only had a crystal at the bottom of my message. There was no gift to choose from.
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    Me too
  • But not alliance one
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Because they had to find a way to make ppl choose the awful arena package instead of the barely useful AQ and AW package :)
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Revives,potions,5* shards &100 units are common for all packages
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I picked the arena one.

Wow that is WAY WAY WAY MORE VALUABLE
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    arni2 wrote: »
    So, I noticed something odd in the packages that offered by Kabam. Arena bundle gift alliance potions while war bundle regular potions. I would like to understand why? Is it a bug? (Please don’t write “Kabam logic”)
    hfzbmc4cr0j6.jpeg

Hi!

When the Summoner Appreciation Gifts first when live, there was a brief error in which the Arena package included Alliance potions instead of regular potions. This error has since been resolved and the packages include the correct items. Apologies for the confusion!
This discussion has been closed.