**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ironman IW sp1 unblakobe

GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
Ironman IW sp1 when it say unbklobel it com after he hav swipe at u so if u clouse to him leav u oppen wiout any. Chois at evade it fast enuget

Comments

• LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    It’s best to assume it’ll be unblockable everytime and stay clear.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    It’s best to assume it’ll be unblockable everytime and stay clear.
    yeah Quick hard when he almost full acase the scace. But it stil need to be Think it bugge for alot of champ.
    Im find it anoyor im Can liv wiout a fix but ther need to. Aderrs it
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    If you had a choice to dodge a special, would you? Even if it is blockable, no damage is always better than block damage
    If you had a choice to dodge a special, would you? Even if it is blockable, no damage is always better than block damage
    Agerd but the main problem is the part wher it say is comming in like 3 sek after u hav Got hit. Thah Not okay if ikow u bloking but. Got he oh weel u find out why becasse. Of the delay of the part ther saying it
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    1) when he has a bar of power, keep your distance
    2) spell check is helpful
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    1) when he has a bar of power, keep your distance
    2) spell check is helpful

He doesn’t like you mentioning the spelling lol, it’s been brought up often in the year the forums have been around, doesn’t show any sign of improvement despite reading the correctly spelt words he’s writing on a regular basis whilst here
    Im hav Got alot better just go to my first post. And u wuld find out @Mr_Platypus
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I hate his unblockable L1 and the crazy reach he has on it. Always seems to catch me even when I think I've effectively dodged it.
    Haha. It Not the reach either but the nofications one it cant be blok ther the isuse here it shuld stay it when he use it but ikow why it Not stay it berfor it half Way ussing it Els u wuld evade it more fast.
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    edited August 2018
    Unblakobe! Dang spelling and grammar is bad.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited August 2018
    1st blade hit of his sp1 is ALWAYS unblockable.
    How bad of u to Not try to be Nice and help me with spejling it oh forgot peppel is Not Nice.
    1st blade hit of his sp1 is ALWAYS unblockable.
    Blade and no ironman sp1 is Not always UN blokebod only when he has aromer op but the main proeblame is it com op to late and telling US it.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    How bad of u to Not try to be Nice and help me with spejling it oh forgot peppel is Not Nice.

Rewritten:

How hard would it be to be nice and help me with my spelling? Oh, I forgot. People are not nice.
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

Rewritten:

How hard would it be to be nice and help me with my spelling? Oh, I forgot. People are not nice.

Thx