**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for an Alliance

I'm in level 47, act 4.2 completed, prestige 2877. Looking for an Alliance. I'm quite regular, and participate in all aw & aq. I'm looking for an Alliance which regularly participates in aw and aq. If anyone interested then please reply me. Thanks.
sz1dzvltlu5h.png
hw8hgbmqe9ph.png
urs6mg0kuk1c.png
2eai3c68qz3j.png

Comments

• Options
    FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    Would you be looking to be in an Alliance that has just started? Building towards Map 3
  • Options
    WLS_jr_57WLS_jr_57 Posts: 25
    FEARZ_0 wrote: »
    Would you be looking to be in an Alliance that has just started? Building towards Map 3

I want an Alliance which participates in all aw and aq. I don't want to miss any aw or aq.
  • Options
    HuckBryHuckBry Posts: 15
    Do you have LINE? If so find me, my ID is Huckbry let's talk
  • Options
    Hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk. We run maps 5x5 and 4x5
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey join us, no line, super chill but we win wars. You’d be perfect. Map 2 consistently clearing 2 bg. Tag is SAV3D
  • Options
    LegoBatman3mLegoBatman3m Posts: 97
    Hey would u like to join us. I’ll send u a friend request and go over the rules and what we do here. My name is Lego Batman 3 m.
  • Options
    Sent u a request MLS
  • Options
    I’ll explain rules and what we do here. My in game name is Lego Batman 3 m. We r very active, help each other out, work as a great team and soooo much more.
  • Options
    We do maps 5,4,3,2. And 2-3 wars a week
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    WLS_jr_57,

If you're still looking for an alliance, we could suit your needs. The Order of the Ebond Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1 More info here.

We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    Bronze 3 - 3,958,450 (3.9 MIL) - 1,061 AW Rating

I've sent your an invite and in game request.