**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Freezing App (Loading screen) - Android [Under Investigation]

TonyCash23TonyCash23 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Been having issues all morning on the app. It takes forever to load, has been extremely laggy, and just froze on loading the fight when I was trying to fight the boss in Alliance War, which killed my character after having to force close the app. Anyone else seeing this? The wireless I am on is working perfectly for everyone, so it's not the connection.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    same here the little spider just spin and and the app do not go any where need to re start the game very annoying , my wifi connection is also working good same was happening with previous update
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    I just had the same issue. Restarted the app and it works but still annoying.

• neoantonio28neoantonio28 Member Posts: 1
    the same here. sometimes the loading screen freezes.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. These Android issues with infinite loading and the game freezing after fights are being looked into at the moment, so hopefully the team will have an update for us soon. Thanks for hanging in there.
This discussion has been closed.