**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do i level up quickly for gwenpool lvl 40

2»

Comments

• kingbkingb Posts: 84
    montly eq is horrible for exp
    help!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I went from 35 to 40 since the start of appreciation week. I used 50% 12 hour boosts and did act 4. It wasnt very hard to level up quickly
    yes me too but i am finsihed act 4 now so do ijust run through it again?
    Have u completely explored it all? If not i would do the 100% explore and then go to act 5
    ok
    I need help guys pls respond thanks bros
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Here's a tip, stay off the forums and go grind in the game...
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Yes if you haven’t 100% act 4 yet. Work on that. I wouldn’t do act 5 since act 4 has the reduced energy. Use your boosts.
  • I did the exact same thing. I went lvl 38 to lvl 40 in 1 days by repeating Act 3. I didn't have good enough champs to even attempt Act 4. Now I'm lvl 40 almost Lvl 41 and I completed Gwenpool's Event Quest Epic difficulty. I got my 4th 4* which was Iron Man Infinity War! 👌
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I did the exact same thing. I went lvl 38 to lvl 40 in 1 days by repeating Act 3. I didn't have good enough champs to even attempt Act 4. Now I'm lvl 40 almost Lvl 41 and I completed Gwenpool's Event Quest Epic difficulty. I got my 4th 4* which was Iron Man Infinity War! 👌

What was your 5*?

Any more advice thanks
  • EmperorLDragoEmperorLDrago Posts: 77
    I am at level 36 doing act 2 chapter 2 finished. Can u get to 40 level before gwenpool event ends if I do act 3 repeatedly using xp boost
    @EmperorLDrago Yes....just use a boost and keep grinding. I went from 35 to 40 in two days. It will take a little longer doing act 3 but u have almost 2 weeks before gwenpool ends.
    Act 4 isnt really that hard. I would try it when u can
    @Neotwism thanks pal. That's really encouraging one
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    boosts + act 4. got to 40 from 37 with no problems on my second account. used only 2/35 cable and 4/40 cb and vision and some 3* for sinergies
    Well tomorrow by this time I will be starting act 3 I hope for best . I think I have to spend some refills on act 3 to rush for act 4. Should I use xp boost on act 3 too