Options

Skills

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just got 3 t4cc for skill. Thoughts? I don’t really want to rank anyone cause I want to be holding out for KM or Blade, but...thoughts?
vrqp7t1vhgw1.png

Oh yeah already have GP and r5

Skills 23 votes

Wait
56%
SpeedbumpHollowbornR41nb0wm4g1cH3llbatVuDahJyotishkaTrollllolllloXFA_RebootedBruinsfan8510binrakHerrPopopFooshblalalaPennmabob 13 votes
Elektra
8%
Maat1985Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
CB
13%
Neroa65TheManMythLegendVoltolos 3 votes
Thor Rags
0%
Karnak
0%
Hawkeye
21%
nameplasNojokejaymVaultMitchell35ramansh 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Wait
    Kingpin should be at least rank 4 though. Imo
  • Options
    @XFA_Rebooted what for? I’ve played him and he seems sucky unless he’s on defense
  • Options
    Wait
    @XFA_Rebooted what for? I’ve played him and he seems sucky unless he’s on defense

Well... I mean... He has his uses. If he is used right he can deal amazing damage too. Mine is at rank 3 and i used him to solo that Ant man movie challenge every time I went through the final boss (For obvious reasons). He isn't necessary, but he's a good champ to have.
  • Options
    SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    @XFA_Rebooted Me too!! Kingpin is not that bad ... And on Power gain or strike back nodes he can get you some kills!!
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    BPCW all the way
  • Options
    SDAATR wrote: »
    @XFA_Rebooted Me too!! Kingpin is not that bad ... And on Power gain or strike back nodes he can get you some kills!!

Is there any strategy to getting rages on offense? I don’t play competitive AW anymore so I don’t rlly care about defenders that much. Already have an aight squad
  • Options
    Wait
    SDAATR wrote: »

Is there any strategy to getting rages on offense? I don’t play competitive AW anymore so I don’t rlly care about defenders that much. Already have an aight squad

Best way on offense...
    Hmmm
    Best to get him duped then, he'll start with 2 rages. Every L3 adds 2 rages also. If you go against a node where you get powerlocked KP has a chance to turn it into rage too. He's not that great for AW offense imo. Mostly quests.