**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game freezes in aw after fights

Has happened more then once. Win fight in aw and game freezes costing me attack bonus is it happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    cl1bwpccl8ch.png
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    Full connection on WiFi also.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I've had the occasional freeze lately, but never to the point of losing attack bonus.
    Freezes occurring mid-fight are the worst, because they can be just one second, they can be five or six seconds, but eventually things go on again. It's like that game where you're waiting for a stick to drop and try and catch it.

After fight has happened as well, not in AW for me (yet) though.

To me it's as if the device is dumping memory whenever it freezes up, because right after, the game runs more smoothly than it did prior. At least, that's how it feels to me.
    Would be nice to get some confirmation on a memory leak and/or existence of code to get rid of it.
  • Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect and we're constantly working to address any issues which are reported here.

To help us keep everyone's comments about lag, crashing, and other performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads and a bug report template. Links to both discussions can be found below. Please take a moment to contribute to whichever one is relevant to you by providing the information we've requested in the bug report template, located on the first page of each discussion.

- Android user performance issues thread
    - iOS user performance issues thread

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns!
This discussion has been closed.