**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are we still waiting for a new level cap?

It’s been nearly 2 if not 2 years since the level cap was increased to 60. I don’t know if you’ve forgotten or can’t be bothered to increase it, but it needs doing. You ingnored everyone when people were asking months ago but I think you are listening to the community a bit more at the moment because of all the things going on recently. Please add more levels, I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t want an increase. It will be another thing to work towards as the game sometimes becomes a bit dry and tedious but with more levels it will be another incentive to play and complete that quest that you don’t want to do. Half the people who play the game have xp boosts sat in their inventory doing nothing so if there is no level increase, at least have something else for the level 60 players. I can see why your not increasing it because there would have to be big rewards that you would usually get some money for, but you can sell 50% xp boosts for £50 each.🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Comments

• Options
    BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Can a moderator please merge all threads on user Level so we can discuss more collaboratively?
    Just having a higher number is enough of a reward for most players; bragging rights in and of itself. Don't overthink things, Kabam.