**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* to rank up to 4/40 and/or in which order to rank them up? Priority?

Who do I rank up to 4/40? I appreciate your feedback.

Dup Rocket, Phoenix, Dup Mag(Classic), Gwenpool, Dup Vison(AOU), Rulk, Electro, Civil Warrior, Ironfist, Storm, Drax

Comments

• Vision, Rocket, Gwenpool
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Thanks
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Vision, Gwenpool, Rocket
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Depends on if you need defenders or attackers. Electro would be your best defender.

Drax is also a solid option as an attacker. For AQ, I'd take Drax over Rocket, but it might depend on which maps.

Your best champs overall are GP and Vision. So the order would be GP, Vision, and then Drax/Rocket.

(I'm assuming Rulk = Red Hulk and not Hulk?)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    How is rocket any good? I know his sp2 does some good damage, but what else?
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »

He hits like a train
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »

SP1 & 2 deal tons of damage.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Vision, GP, Phoenix.

You need champs who will sustain when you're ranking up your first r4s. Rocket is not great for quests. Short fights, arena, yes.

Vision gives you double immunity, power steal and heal block.

GP bleeds like crazy, and hits like a truck

Phoenix hits as hard as any champ when you learn to use her, and when duped gives regen.

I'd wait for the rest. See who you dupe. Then maybe rank up based on that. You don't want to rank up champs just because you can and then regret it when you have dupe someone else who would have been better.
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Thanks everyone, I decided to do GP and Vision for bleed damage and double immunity. And yeah Rulk I was referring to Red Hulk. I sure hope I get a dup soon on GP, she's a beast.