**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Do You Get For Selling Champions?

Curious as to what the rewards are and if they're worth it.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Basically what you will get from selling champs is a deep sense of depression upon seeing what you end up with, and the realisation that you will take forever to get that champ back to maxed again, for more shards in general.

They're not worth it. Don't sell them off, grab dupe shards instead.
  • JSDoctorJSDoctor Posts: 3
    But seriously - what do you get? Shards? Iso-8? Catalysts?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Shards, iso and gold.
    Amounts depend on the * and rank of the champ
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    It will show you what you can get before you finalize the sale of the champ. Just make sure you don’t hit that last sell button. Its not worth much.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Regret
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It's about 55 shards of the next rarity for an unduped, not sure about duped. Very minimal iso too. I'd say don't do it. It's better to save for arenas, as the sell rewards aren't good anyway.
  • MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    When I first started the game, I sold so many champs. For the first 3 months I sold my low ranking champs.

HUGE MISTAKE!!! It’s a hole that is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to dig your way out of.

Just don’t do it.
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    If you have gold and teir3 basic and other resources then rank them to rank 3 and selling will not be that bad for a 4*

Considering you don't want to play this game for more two years.
  • PushenduPushendu Posts: 16
    edited August 2018
    I sold 200+ champs 1-2 months ago, since then,
    Arena is in dreams.
    Not getting any ISO from dupes.
    Getting champs what i already had, getting them as new, but not getting higher tier shards(from dupes).
    Less signature level on new duped champs, which earlier had high signature level.
    Playing Dungeons is harder too.

I got 5* HOOD, Hulkbuster and Start Lord (still unduped) from 3 crystals i formed by selling my 200+ champs(1*, 2*, 3*, half of 4* - which were 4/40)

I do have regret because i am still playing this game, trying hard LOL.

"4. Being laughed at by alliances you're trying to join when they see your low player rating."
    This point commented earlier someone, i don't agree, don't sell ur maxed/top champs, so that ur prestige is high.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    JSDoctor wrote: »

Regret.
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    nbcldb9b11lc.png
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Regret
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Much less than what you get for keeping them and Duping them over time.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Depression
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I haven't pulled joe fixit for over a year, but every time I get him I rank him to 3/30 and sell him. No regrets.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    "WHAT DO YOU GET FOR SELLING CHAMPIONS?"

simple

ONE LESS CHAMPION!!!!
  • Rfy7h39bwdeRfy7h39bwde Posts: 41
    Lol I used to sell. Realized 1 year ago when I was age 10.2(I am now 10.5) I don’t wanna grow to be an idiot. So I stopped. Still growing my roster but depressed and regret it. DON’T BE LIKE ME I’M A 10 YR OLD
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Lol I used to sell. Realized 1 year ago when I was age 10.2(I am now 10.5) I don’t wanna grow to be an idiot. So I stopped. Still growing my roster but depressed and regret it. DON’T BE LIKE ME I’M A 10 YR OLD

don't revive old threads
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

LolI’M A 10 YR OLD
    Clearly lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    JSDoctor said:

You get a Variant quest that requires a 1* hulk and then you get to spend units on 1/2* crystal and the rare drop is a 1* (I know, that's what I said). Then you get to post complaint threads on the forums where everyone then gets to tell you that you shouldn't have sold champs in the first place.

This is what I'm told happens. 🤷
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    JSDoctor said:

Regret, crippling depression, and the inability to do v4.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Don’t be like him by reviving dead posts.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Much less than what you get for keeping them and Duping them over time.

Lol, don't disagree with him just because, only disagree with him when the statement is worth disagreeing with. In this case his statement is perfectly correct.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Regret :/
  • Ddietza4Ddietza4 Posts: 2
    I’m glad I didn’t sell my two and three stars cause I just started variant and it would suck to have to replenish 2 3 and 1 Star characters
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still no regrets from the many times I've sold 4* Joe Fixit.