**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to Uncollected

Hello People,

I have recently decided it’s the right time to push towards obtaining the Uncollected title (and perks).
I swept through 5.1 with relative ease, allowing for the odd hiccup here and there - yes Karnak I’m looking at you!

I then started the treacherous path which is Chapter 2 on a good note, completing 1 and 2 without the use of Units (sorry Kabam!)
However, 3 & 4 proved to be a large, and very frustrating, obstacle, draining me of a large portion of units in return for just about succeeding.

I now find myself stuck on 5.2.5, with the extremely fun Bane node wreaking havoc, not to mention Moon Knight being on his Full Moon cycle.

I have managed to get this far using this team:
- Blade, Sparky, Ghost Rider, Rogue, Gwenpool
All 4/40 unduped champions.

The main point of this is...
- Have I aimed for Uncollected too soon?
- If yes, what do I need to wait for?
- If no, what champions can I use to have the best chance of completing?
- Or do I just man up and rank 5 a couple of “the Holy Trinity”, even though people are saying 4* champs are basically useless now??

Side Note: I also have 5* Wasp, Loki & Crossbones in the wings..

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    You need to be uncollected as soon as possible.
    Rank 5 some of the holy trinity. You won't regret. You need maxed 4*'s to push to 5*'s anyways. If someone says different, they don't know or they are a whaler.
    Imo since GP is unduped, replace her with CB.
    Don't use a main team either. That's a myth, no one has it. You need someone else for different things to make it easy.
    To deal with bane just learn how to intercept and try getting some power control champs. They will help a lot if you can't intercept. Just keep the opponent under 1 bar of power the best you can.
    Go into halls of healing now. 0 energy and a great opportunity to get stacked.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    I wouldn't change CB for gp cause she is unduped imo that makes no since. It's all about timing sometimes you need to do a 3 hit combo then evade until the bane comes around. It's all obout timing. 5* rank 3 champs work better because the bane is decreased with higher health; so use health boosts they help
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    So long as you have enough revives you'll be perfectly fine with your current roster. Though if you have hulk and Thor rag you should bring them in when you reach 5.2.6,their synergy will let your hulk survive longer to deal more damage to collector.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I just finished Uncollected last night. My setup until 5.2.6 was:

Hawkeye R2/35 - Void 4/40 - Morningstar 5/50 - Archangel 4/40 - Starlord (20) 2/35
    I used only 2 revives in 5.1 chapter because of lag, so in essence no revives used there.

In 5.2.5, I used only 1 team L2 & 1 L2 revive mainly because of that annoying BPCW and King Groot.

In 5.2.6, I used the following setup:

Hulk 4/40 Sig 70 and synergy champs that I didn't use - Hela+Angela+Heimdall+Thor Rags

So for fights leading up to the collector, I used only 2 L2 revives, 1 was on Yondu and other was on Nebula where I made a dumb mistake of evading SP1 too early. Before I proceed, here is how this synergy works.

1. All my champs are dead except Hulk
    2. I let Hulk fall below 50% HP to trigger courage mastery (20% boost). I also had my strength maxed out and Glass cannon too
    3. When I hit 20% HP, Hulk triggers 5 second Indestructible from Thor Rags synergy
    4. I dash back & hold block to Regen 15% HP + gain Fury from Heimdall synergies
    5. If I still 'eff' up, I gain 20% hp due to Hela/Angela synergy
    6. If I again still 'eff' up, Heimdall synergy triggers making me indestructible + unstoppable for 2 seconds

Dont forget, at this point, my attack is nearly 3k due to the sig ability, heimdall fury and the masteries. So I was killing most of the opponents before Collector in 50 hits at the very least and certain fights, like Gamora, were around 35 hits only

NOW FOR COLLECTOR

First off, its my first time and I am usually decent at intercepting but didn't want to risk it on collector as getting 1 hit is pretty much KO. So I don't go for risky intercepts and mainly stick to my strategy above. What I noticed was that Collector didn't let me trigger the Hela/Angela synergy for 80% of the attempts for some reason.

Summary:

8 L1 revives used on Collector
    Survived L3 from Collector
    2 best fights against him where I used SP2 and stunned him for around 5 seconds (2 furies active) and blew in 12 hit combo
    Worst fights were where I just 'hoped' on synergies to save me and I barely got 5 hits in

In TOTAL, I used only 12 L1 revives, 1 Team L2 revive and 1 L2 revive. 5.2.6 was where I used 95% of those resources. I am most happy that I had 0 units spent on this.

What I would RECOMMEND:

Since the Hela/Angela synergy isnt reliable on collector, I would say take Hulk + Thor Rags + Heimdall + Hawkeye + Void

All avengers will get +15% attack with void+hawkeye and you will still be able to regen 15% HP from Heimdall/Thor Rags. The only downside is that you wont be able to do 12 hit combos if you stun, instead only a 7-8 hit combo (unles you time it right).

Hope that helps
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Also, if you use Morningstar duped in masochism chapter, you will regen. I solo'd the whole chapter with MS
  • Hello People,

I have recently decided it’s the right time to push towards obtaining the Uncollected title (and perks).
    I swept through 5.1 with relative ease, allowing for the odd hiccup here and there - yes Karnak I’m looking at you!

I then started the treacherous path which is Chapter 2 on a good note, completing 1 and 2 without the use of Units (sorry Kabam!)
    However, 3 & 4 proved to be a large, and very frustrating, obstacle, draining me of a large portion of units in return for just about succeeding.

I now find myself stuck on 5.2.5, with the extremely fun Bane node wreaking havoc, not to mention Moon Knight being on his Full Moon cycle.

I have managed to get this far using this team:
    - Blade, Sparky, Ghost Rider, Rogue, Gwenpool
    All 4/40 unduped champions.

The main point of this is...
    - Have I aimed for Uncollected too soon?
    - If yes, what do I need to wait for?
    - If no, what champions can I use to have the best chance of completing?
    - Or do I just man up and rank 5 a couple of “the Holy Trinity”, even though people are saying 4* champs are basically useless now??

Side Note: I also have 5* Wasp, Loki & Crossbones in the wings..

I just did today with 4/40 champs. Had to use 8 team revives for him tho. That collector is badass. My champions included Hyperion, Luke cage, archangel, gwenpool, SW. So u can do it too! Just have team revives ready or units to buy them
  • TillettBangTillettBang Posts: 28
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I just finished Uncollected last night. My setup until 5.2.6 was:

Hawkeye R2/35 - Void 4/40 - Morningstar 5/50 - Archangel 4/40 - Starlord (20) 2/35
    I used only 2 revives in 5.1 chapter because of lag, so in essence no revives used there.

In 5.2.5, I used only 1 team L2 & 1 L2 revive mainly because of that annoying BPCW and King Groot.

In 5.2.6, I used the following setup:

Hulk 4/40 Sig 70 and synergy champs that I didn't use - Hela+Angela+Heimdall+Thor Rags

So for fights leading up to the collector, I used only 2 L2 revives, 1 was on Yondu and other was on Nebula where I made a dumb mistake of evading SP1 too early. Before I proceed, here is how this synergy works.

1. All my champs are dead except Hulk
    2. I let Hulk fall below 50% HP to trigger courage mastery (20% boost). I also had my strength maxed out and Glass cannon too
    3. When I hit 20% HP, Hulk triggers 5 second Indestructible from Thor Rags synergy
    4. I dash back & hold block to Regen 15% HP + gain Fury from Heimdall synergies
    5. If I still 'eff' up, I gain 20% hp due to Hela/Angela synergy
    6. If I again still 'eff' up, Heimdall synergy triggers making me indestructible + unstoppable for 2 seconds

Dont forget, at this point, my attack is nearly 3k due to the sig ability, heimdall fury and the masteries. So I was killing most of the opponents before Collector in 50 hits at the very least and certain fights, like Gamora, were around 35 hits only

NOW FOR COLLECTOR

First off, its my first time and I am usually decent at intercepting but didn't want to risk it on collector as getting 1 hit is pretty much KO. So I don't go for risky intercepts and mainly stick to my strategy above. What I noticed was that Collector didn't let me trigger the Hela/Angela synergy for 80% of the attempts for some reason.

Summary:

8 L1 revives used on Collector
    Survived L3 from Collector
    2 best fights against him where I used SP2 and stunned him for around 5 seconds (2 furies active) and blew in 12 hit combo
    Worst fights were where I just 'hoped' on synergies to save me and I barely got 5 hits in

In TOTAL, I used only 12 L1 revives, 1 Team L2 revive and 1 L2 revive. 5.2.6 was where I used 95% of those resources. I am most happy that I had 0 units spent on this.

What I would RECOMMEND:

Since the Hela/Angela synergy isnt reliable on collector, I would say take Hulk + Thor Rags + Heimdall + Hawkeye + Void

All avengers will get +15% attack with void+hawkeye and you will still be able to regen 15% HP from Heimdall/Thor Rags. The only downside is that you wont be able to do 12 hit combos if you stun, instead only a 7-8 hit combo (unles you time it right).

Hope that helps

Well done man. I have Hulk, Thor Rag, Hela & Angela... but not Heimdall :( may take Loki instead, or sacrifice Angela and bring Doc Oct and Sparky for the attack bonus
    Well Guys,
    The current update is.... 5.2.5 has been cleared and the path is clear to take down the Collector.
    My 4/40 team is doing wonders, although 300 units was spent, which I don’t think is that bad.

The aim is to take down the Collector tonight. I have a good stock of boosts ready, as well as 2,000 units stored up for when the Collector himself turns up.

6 months of playing, without spending a single penny.
    Not sure if that’s good by anyone else’s standards 🤷‍♂️
  • I found corvus glaive worked awesome for the collector (awakened). He does massive damage and can take more hits due to his immortality ability. Otherwise expect to get about 15 hits or so on average before the collector fires a special and you inevitably die (sometimes you survive, but it's rare).
    Guys... IT IS DONE
    Guys... IT IS DONE

Noice
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Congrats. That is not easy, especially with 4/40 champs. Nice display of skill.
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    im going for it with Spidey stark 4/40 green goblin 4/40 doc oc 3/45 angela 4/40 sig 20, and guillotine 4/40. Do you guys think i will make it
    dano357 wrote: »
    Congrats. That is not easy, especially with 4/40 champs. Nice display of skill.

Thanks man, I would say having 2k units as back up helped though.
    Cagh10156 wrote: »
    im going for it with Spidey stark 4/40 green goblin 4/40 doc oc 3/45 angela 4/40 sig 20, and guillotine 4/40. Do you guys think i will make it

No need for Guillotine
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Do not EVER trade CB in for GP I have a 3/45 Gwen and she SHREDS people unduped also have a 2/35 CB and wouldn't EVER use him over GP