Options

Korg.... really dude?

I’ve just come up against him in AW for the first time. And it’s not just the first leg kick that’s unblockable but also the gunshots? If you are going to make a champion with these mechanics that require strategizing and figuring things out beyond just being a hard fight but learning how to evade a rapid fire gunshot L1 and randomly going unblockable, then don’t throw him into the game for sale in the middle of a season of AW before anyone can learn how to fight him.

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i saw someone had a duel target for it, idk where the post is tho
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,165 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/7KiVJnYLl94
    Well maybe doing a little research into the champion will help.

I cant express how much I agree with this. We are almost 4 yeara into this game and people still dont realize YouTube is one of the best places to look for great gameplay info.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Damn lol I got 3 flags for abuse! I didn't mean it in an uncomforting way lol
  • Options
    Duncan_Idaho69Duncan_Idaho69 Posts: 10
    A very sensitive audience XFA... 😩
  • Options
    If it's a hidden enemy and they don't show in a profile, it's a little harder to practice beforehand.
  • Options
    Thanks chunkyb for thinking rationally. It's quite a shocker going into a fight and seeing oh **** I have no idea what to do here. I have no probably with it maybe the beginning of the season but this is our last war and they aren't exactly cheap buying boosts and then having to stop and go research for quite some time then buying more boosts. The point is the timing. Not the new fight.
  • Options
    A good analogy would be dropping the hydra adaptoid onto a hidden node on your path.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    I’ve just come up against him in AW for the first time. And it’s not just the first leg kick that’s unblockable but also the gunshots? If you are going to make a champion with these mechanics that require strategizing and figuring things out beyond just being a hard fight but learning how to evade a rapid fire gunshot L1 and randomly going unblockable, then don’t throw him into the game for sale in the middle of a season of AW before anyone can learn how to fight him.

He goes unblockable when you evade/dex too much. It's compounded when you evade the unblockable attacks. Intercept is the thing to do.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, there's enough time in between shots that you should be able to dex evade them.