Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rank decision across 3* to 6*

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Wondering if it is generally accurate that a rank up decision for a champ is similar regardless of the * level?

I can understand the consideration of
1/ scarce resources (T2A)
2/ unique synergy in roster
3/ champs already ranked up
4/ content difficulty
5/ alliance restrictions
6/ whether champ is awakened
7/ maybe some others

If 1/-7/ is excluded, is it still the same?

Rank decision across 3* to 6* 9 votes

Yes, obviously
33%
Jman2182SceptilemaniacVoltolos 3 votes
No, because
66%
AshburnXFA_RebootedFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxFooshblalalaMr_E 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    No, because
    Higher stars warrant a higher priority in rank ups
  • Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Yes, obviously
    You want to rank up those 5*s but it depends on the champ, 3*s aren’t that useful. Focus on 4-6*s
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★
    To clarify, say I have 3* Killmonger, Gwenpool, Crossbones.

I ask which is better to rank up to deal with Spiked Armor. I received many votes to rank Crossbones.

Now, I see a question on which 5* to rank up to deal with Spiked Armor. Is it still the same answer? Crossbones?

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    To clarify, say I have 3* Killmonger, Gwenpool, Crossbones.

I ask which is better to rank up to deal with Spiked Armor. I received many votes to rank Crossbones.

Now, I see a question on which 5* to rank up to deal with Spiked Armor. Is it still the same answer? Crossbones?

Yes that is in general correct. For some champs however you might have 4* duped and 5* unduped in which case the 4* might be better for specific content.