**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Master Event Quest Chapter 3

Can anyone please give me some advice on how you defeated this Adaptoid on Master difficulty... He is a freaking BEAST and that regen is no joke. Jesus Christ..!! I’m ready to toss my phone.

Any tips are much appreciated.

i5y6agrtefw0.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Use Medusa or dupped ronan. Magik works too just use her sp3 a few times on him
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    You know what @Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg I didn’t even think about trying Magik. I need to rank mine up though. She’s still at 2/35 and not awakened. I unfortunately don’t have a Medusa, and my Ronan dupes is like a 3* I think.
  • Options
    trollvidaltrollvidal Posts: 28
    3* ronan is good enough, tho.
    U must try with him, just be careful.
  • Options
    Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    dude pls use " search" before you open a post. This has been already answered few weeks ago.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Ronan works if you Stun loop with the L1. Personally, I think Nebula is a better option. 5 Charges and all Robot Abilities stop. Unless you have a 4* Duped Ronan Ranked, it's going to take quite a bit longer with a 3*.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I was having the same issue and was highly skeptical of using 3 star Ronan. But after using what I felt was too many revives and health pots I threw him on the team. And damned if he didn’t work like a charm. He’s at dupe 99, so that definitely helped, but with the Adaptoid having 10 physical resistance buffs I’m sure he would stay stun locked at a lower level.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I completed it using 3* ronan sig24 👍
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Anyone tried Loki?
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    dude pls use " search" before you open a post. This has been already answered few weeks ago.

I didn’t feel like going through all that, but thanks for your insightful input nonetheless.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Anyone tried Loki?

Yes. It's on YouTube somewhere