**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with Uncollected Teambuilding

With the new Summoners Appreciation week and the Halls of Healing, I am planning to go for uncollected very soon. Can yall help me with the team I should take in? My roster is below.
pwtcx2089fsy.png
89gc9yx2j8co.png

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    bump
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I used the starky blade gr team with a hulk and a Hyperion as extras
    I was fine until I got to the collector, he did a lot of damage before I beat him
    My advice is to bring at least one power control champ and make sure you’re stocked up on revives.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm not big on the whole Uncollected thing, but I'll try to help.

Stark Spidey: Your highest HR champ, and objectively one of the best champs in the game. His ability to dodge specials with a 60% chance is extraordinarily helpful. Just make sure not to use him against enemies with fast projectiles, as there is a small window after the evade before a block can be put up, which means that some of the projectiles will hit, and bleed from a high HR champ will probably by enough to kill.

GP: One of the best skill champs in the game. The fact that you can refresh debuffs from specials is extremely helpful, especially with enervate on sp2. Works best with deep wounds, as the extra bleed time will give you a big window to launch a special.

Iceman: Most balanced mutant champ. Frostbite and coldsnap are extremely useful, as one has a DOT effect and cancels stun, and the other deals solid damage a few seconds after it is applied (forgot which one is which). Ice armor means you can mess up, take a hit, and still have plenty of health even if the enemy is extremely powerful. Also means that you won't have to bait sp1 or sp2, as sp3 can only deal 5% damage. Still advised that you do bait specials, but ice armor just gives another option.

X-23: Not much to say. Solid bleed, decent regen. Heavy has good range and power too, assuming you're daring enough to try one.

Blade: I don't really think I need to say anything.

Good luck! :)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lol you practically can make a team only for him with spiderman, gwenpool, hulkd and hood
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I just beat the collector today as well, I used stark spidey, blade, hulk, Thor rag, vision. I didn't end up using vision as much, but since your hood and magik are high pi, you can sub them in instead. It's too bad you don't have Thor rag, his synergy with hulk really helped. I even survived collector sp3 with it. In all I used portable l probably 1 team revive and 8 or so solo revive
    Yeah, ive pretty much decided on Starky, blade, gp and hulk, but im really torn between bringing iceman or the hood. The hood is really amazing with his invisibility which can bypass the collectors sp1, but iceman is equally amazing as well. Im leaning a bit toward iceman cause i need a champ for yondu, and iceman is the perfect champ cause hes both bleed immune and he has class advantage.
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    I just did it with this team, only hulk is Rank 4, I spend almost 700 units i have save from doing arenas and hulk was my mvp 4331di7cj6t8.png
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Spark, 10-12 revives, collector down. Couple with Blade.

Just build 10 poise charges (AI is super easy) then do 5 hits, 3 hits, 5 hits, and pray he auto evades SP1. If not, reviver, rinse + repeat.

It took me 15 fights like that with an unduped 4* 5-50. No units required. I didn't get a single evade, but the dupe should do better.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    edited August 2018
    I would leave home gwenpool. He becomes bleed immune at 40% health (still over 60k health to go...). Also not sure about spending time building poise. Below 85% health you cannot do more than 3% damage per hit anyway. He has 160k, so no more than 4800 per hit, also you will trick him into firing specials which is not necessarily good.
    Definitely bring iceman and push him all the way up to SP3 if you can and suck it up with the ice armor.

Consider tweaking the masteries as well. I would consider suicides, when he hits you you are dead anyway...

Good luck in limiting the unit damage! :-)
    rischio wrote: »
    I would leave home gwenpool. He becomes bleed immune at 40% health (still over 60k health to go...). Also not sure about spending time building poise. Below 85% health you cannot do more than 3% damage per hit anyway. He has 160k, so no more than 4800 per hit, also you will trick him into firing specials which is not necessarily good.
    Definitely bring iceman and push him all the way up to SP3 if you can and suck it up with the ice armor.

Consider tweaking the masteries as well. I would consider suicides, when he hits you you are dead anyway...

Good luck in limiting the unit damage! :-)

lol, thanks. But just one question. If i leave gp out, should I take vision? Or hood? or someone different like magik?

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!!! I am now uncollected. It took me 5 team revives in total, no units used at all. The team i used was: Starky, Blade, Vision, Hulk, and Iceman. I got to say, the MVP for the whole quest was Starky. He took out 8 to 12 percent of the Collectors health every time i used him.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man, Blade, Iceman, Magik, and Hulk should be your team.
    Make sure you’ve got AT THE VERY LEAST 3 Tean Revives.
    As for the path:
    Fight Kang
    Take exit E
    Take either path
    Take the exit where everyone has Godslayer (I don’t remember which one that is)
    Definitely the easiest path, the only difficult fights are BW and Yondu if you don’t know how to fight them.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Stark Spider-Man, Blade, Iceman, Magik, and Hulk should be your team.
    Make sure you’ve got AT THE VERY LEAST 3 Tean Revives.
    As for the path:
    Fight Kang
    Take exit E
    Take either path
    Take the exit where everyone has Godslayer (I don’t remember which one that is)
    Definitely the easiest path, the only difficult fights are BW and Yondu if you don’t know how to fight them.

lol, I guess you were too late. See my comment above yours.