Dungeon Rewards Varieties Complain

Hi there,
I am new to this forum & also I started to play this game in short days... But I have a few question here...

Why KABAM differ rewards from Dungeon...? Why I can't I buy 5* crystals from Dungeon store? All we earn the same resources from Dungeons, but not every one is capable to buy the same items/crystals where it is not varry to our summoner titles... So, shouldn't we all gamers could buy the same items/crystals with the same resources...!!? May be we couldn't purchase the same count of 5* crystals as prestigious players do, but at least it should be all same purchase rewards...

Waiting for your reply...
Thanks

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nah
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Member Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    if you're new, you don't need end game stuff
  • owais2018owais2018 Member Posts: 7
    Mr DoktorOktopus for ur kind information I played mcoc near about 6 months. My exp level 52 and my hero ratting 159k.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    owais2018 wrote: »
    Mr DoktorOktopus for ur kind information I played mcoc near about 6 months. My exp level 52 and my hero ratting 159k.

that is a relatively newish account compared to alot.
    and not considered a high rating by any means.

i dont agree with exactly how kabam has made the seperation they have.
    but i do agree with it in principle.
  • owais2018owais2018 Member Posts: 7
    Hello Maat1985,
    I don't want to made conversations with my Exp. level or my hero base rating... But DOKTOROKTOPUS commented about my newish Ness... I am new, OK. But, my topic was about Infinity Dungeon store stuff... My issue about Infinity Dungeon store was, Prestigious players may can buy 10.. 5* crystals with their milestones and rewards, but there I couldn't be able to buy not over than 1.. 5* crystal... And I want to buy that 1 5* crystal rather than 10 4* crystal...

Buy the way, nice to talk with you for your appreciation of my topic... Thank you
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    owais2018 wrote: »
    Hello Maat1985,
    I don't want to made conversations with my Exp. level or my hero base rating... But DOKTOROKTOPUS commented about my newish Ness... I am new, OK. But, my topic was about Infinity Dungeon store stuff... My issue about Infinity Dungeon store was, Prestigious players may can buy 10.. 5* crystals with their milestones and rewards, but there I couldn't be able to buy not over than 1.. 5* crystal... And I want to buy that 1 5* crystal rather than 10 4* crystal...

Buy the way, nice to talk with you for your appreciation of my topic... Thank you

Even the top prestige can only get 1 5 star crystal total in the next 3 dungeon events
  • Sk_skillsSk_skills Member Posts: 1
    I am agree with owais2018. Infinity Dungeon store should be open to all players. 👍👍