**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Rewards Varieties Complain

Hi there,
I am new to this forum & also I started to play this game in short days... But I have a few question here...

Why KABAM differ rewards from Dungeon...? Why I can't I buy 5* crystals from Dungeon store? All we earn the same resources from Dungeons, but not every one is capable to buy the same items/crystals where it is not varry to our summoner titles... So, shouldn't we all gamers could buy the same items/crystals with the same resources...!!? May be we couldn't purchase the same count of 5* crystals as prestigious players do, but at least it should be all same purchase rewards...

Waiting for your reply...
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Nah
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    if you're new, you don't need end game stuff
  • Options
    owais2018owais2018 Posts: 7
    Mr DoktorOktopus for ur kind information I played mcoc near about 6 months. My exp level 52 and my hero ratting 159k.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    owais2018 wrote: »
    Mr DoktorOktopus for ur kind information I played mcoc near about 6 months. My exp level 52 and my hero ratting 159k.

that is a relatively newish account compared to alot.
    and not considered a high rating by any means.

i dont agree with exactly how kabam has made the seperation they have.
    but i do agree with it in principle.
  • Options
    owais2018owais2018 Posts: 7
    Hello Maat1985,
    I don't want to made conversations with my Exp. level or my hero base rating... But DOKTOROKTOPUS commented about my newish Ness... I am new, OK. But, my topic was about Infinity Dungeon store stuff... My issue about Infinity Dungeon store was, Prestigious players may can buy 10.. 5* crystals with their milestones and rewards, but there I couldn't be able to buy not over than 1.. 5* crystal... And I want to buy that 1 5* crystal rather than 10 4* crystal...

Buy the way, nice to talk with you for your appreciation of my topic... Thank you
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    owais2018 wrote: »
    Hello Maat1985,
    I don't want to made conversations with my Exp. level or my hero base rating... But DOKTOROKTOPUS commented about my newish Ness... I am new, OK. But, my topic was about Infinity Dungeon store stuff... My issue about Infinity Dungeon store was, Prestigious players may can buy 10.. 5* crystals with their milestones and rewards, but there I couldn't be able to buy not over than 1.. 5* crystal... And I want to buy that 1 5* crystal rather than 10 4* crystal...

Buy the way, nice to talk with you for your appreciation of my topic... Thank you

Even the top prestige can only get 1 5 star crystal total in the next 3 dungeon events
  • Options
    I am agree with owais2018. Infinity Dungeon store should be open to all players. 👍👍