**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Masochism and Buffet

I've done the first 2 quests of 5.2, only got 4 quests to become uncollected. I want to prepare for the Maso and Buffet quests, so any advice would be appreciated (certain champs, synergies... etc)

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    h301q5nzmn49.jpg
    Here are my top champs.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    gwenppol, x23, red hulk, hulk, hulk ragnarok, also doc oc if he's awakened
    rank them all up to 4 or 5
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Actually I was saving resources to bring Cap IW to 3/45. I think he would be more valuable. Any opinions?
    don't have him so I can't say
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    For 5.2.4 , you can use Thor , Proxima(awakened), Gulk , Iceman and Captain IW
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    edited August 2018
    Personally thought these quests we're the absolute worst.
    After struggling for a while I pulled my Hyperion 4/40 (Awakened) off the bench and had him Sp1 his way through these quests. 1 Incin pops the regen but the rest stick and typically burn for about double what the Regen gave them.

Used about 4 Revives total going through these.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I used 4/40 X-23 for a lot of Act 5, specifically Masochism and Buffet. Max out despair and deep wounds.

Her regen, precision (from dexterity), and cruelty (from bleed immune fights) buffs will certainly trigger Buffet, but you'll still be able to out-damage any regen during the cooldown.

Same goes with Masochism...a stun or a bleed will trigger Masochism, but then each subsequent bleed will hit for full damage during the cooldown.

In both cases, having 3/3 points in despair will minimize the amount of health they receive with each trigger.
  • AgentVinod97AgentVinod97 Posts: 20
    I had a 4* duped Morningstar, at R2, I especially upgraded her to R4 for masochism node. Duped Morningstar siphons away atleast 40-50% of the opponent's regen, fury and what not. She was my MVP once I got her to 5 souls.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Use any heal blocker, quake or hype
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    cap IW is good for everything.....
    he can cop alot of hits.....
    he can deal serious damage.....
    too bad he is not awakened....
    then you could build ur team around him to boost him from amazing to god...

but he will serve you well if you time it right use his sp1 to inflict bleed to activate masochism and his ability reduction will stop their regen.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Use any champ that can outdamage the Maso/Buffet healing.
    Iceman, Thor, Hulk, Gulk, X23, Medusa, Gwenpool. Even Gully with her SP2 should work well. Quake shoud also work well if you use her right.
    I used GR, Hulk, X23, Crossbones and Spiderman Stark when I did those quests. and I kept punching them till they died :smile:
    All of them were either 5/50 or 3/45.

Good luck!