**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Easy fixes for AW and MCOC

1. Kabam needs to control AW matchmaking
2. Playoffs for top 4 last 2 wars of season to determine top 3 ranks
3. Reward t5b fragments in AQ also or people will continue to go extra mile to cheat in AW because you cant obtain resources anywhere else
4. Compensate for season 3 delay.
5. Punish by not just dropping alliance rating but also tier level for a week
6. Create more content and many different ways of obtaining high end resources
Just a few things off the top of my head but I see many quitting daily as the game has gotten stressful and a big rat race.

Comments

• 1 better matchmaking would be nice
    2 expand it to a top 10 tournament. Do the same for the low master/high plat1 alliances, and p1/p2, p2/P3, etc. Bottom 5 from upper rank and top 5 from lower rank.
    3 eh, I could go either way.
    4 delay wasn't a huge deal imo
    5 ban all members of a cheating alliance from participating in war for a whole season. They've shown they can ban players from arena, so they should be able to do this for war as well. This is harsh enough to actually make some changes and influences alliances self policing
    6 I feel like they've been trying to do that and are working on it actively from what I've seen

• SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    One thing I think would help is to limit all item use to 15. This would not include boosts, which I never understood why they don't count in your item use anyway. It would require more skill and level the playing field.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    5 ban all members of a cheating alliance from participating in war for a whole season. They've shown they can ban players from arena, so they should be able to do this for war as well. This is harsh enough to actually make some changes and influences alliances self policing

Alliances dont always know who the cheater is so that wouldn't work
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    Voltolos wrote: »
    chunkyb wrote: »

Alliances dont always know who the cheater is so that wouldn't work

I think the alliance would figure it out through the continued absence. If the leadership notices that every time there's a war @chunkyb and @Voltolos never place and never join in on the attack then it becomes fairly obvious that there was a cheating ban, specifically in wars. There would be only so many excuses you could use before they'd be fed up and kick you since the ban would be highly detrimental to defending and finishing the map

Sadly, even though that would help immensely in weeding out cheaters and solving the rating reduction issue, that means it probably won't happen for "privacy reasons."

No offense intended towards chunkyb and Voltolos. Just using you both as examples.
  • Hahah no worries, man. I'm often used as the bad example lmao.

I'm definitely not saying that's a perfect solution. But neither is docking points from an alliance when only one person cheated and the others weren't aware of it. The penalties just aren't stiff enough imo tho

And as far as privacy issues, it's not difficult to identify a banned player using similar methods to the one described above. I'm not a believer in the privacy practices doing anything at all other than being a trump-card style reason to not give information.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Also end account sharing in all forms. Most games developers would be thrilled if their game was considered for eSports. Imagine asking all master alliances to hold live AWs with all 30 of their members. That consideration for MCOC would be the end of the game
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    I agree with your idea. Yes, it might not be perfect but it is a lot better than what happens now (nothing/support telling you to go pound sand). Disincentivizing people from cheating in any mode only makes the game more fair overall.

Not covered here but also something needing a fix for AW is kicking after the 5 war cut off. During non-seasons, it's fine to kick as much as possible but there should be something in place after that 5 war season cutoff. I know someone proposed a 2 or 3 person leader/officer vote before kicking. That would likely be one of the better ideas to cut down on the drama (as popcorn worthy as it is). It won't be a perfect system (what if the alliance has 2-3 accounts of one person and they're all in leadership positions for whatever reason) but it would do more to help than the canned response of "we don't get involved in alliance politics." If Kabam isn't going to involve themselves in it, that's fine but at least give us a solution or the tools needed to prevent it. It saves them (as a whole) time because no wasted time with support tickets and no mods needing to patrol the forums (as much) to lock topics, at least specifically on that.