**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine...?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Tman0971 wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, i know,...

HIT & don't get hit
    & become a better player

Ya know, for a couple hours, after update,
    I WAS A GOD & wolvie heal great,
    Until i tried end game content & then bugs everywhere & no healing .....
    hmm... i wonder why that is ?

You have to store his power. His regen is stronger the more power he has stored. The activation of it is completely random. But if you dump enough sig stones into him you will see why very few people complain about his regen. I used a 4/40 Wolvie on my alt account to beat RoL. Didn't spend any units on revives or potions. So, it is all about using him properly.

I've had my wolvie at 5/50 lvl 60 something since last summer, first 5/50 champ. I beat RoL with him a cpl months ago, have used him in AQ/AW to win MANY fights for over a year now. I know how to use him and I'm telling you all right now, his regen procs are infrequent and weak in AQ/AW since 14.0 patch. I run him against the advanced content and he's fine, NOTICEABLY better than in AQ/AW.

I agree it is less frequent in AQ/AW, honestly I am guessing it is in the coding for the game to make these modes more difficult. But it is still very manageable to run all map 5 without using potions when you use him.

The point of this thread is not to guess what may be wrong but to call out that it is wrong so it can be fixed. His % chance to proc a regen should be the same in ALL game modes. You agree it's less frequent in AW/AQ and the make concessions for it but that mentality is why bugs drag on for months on end in this game without being addressed. It's apparently broke but hey, it's ok. So if you're starter goes out in your car let's just push start it, that works too right?

Who is to say that it is a bug though? I said I have noticed it seems different, but maybe it processes more in other modes than it should. Did you consider that?
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited July 2017
    You didn't say different, you said specifically - less frequently, that indicates a possible bug and is exactly the point of this thread. This thread should move to the BUGS and KNOWN issues thread so it can be tracked properly and avoid confusion. What we all tend to agree on is his regen is DIFFERENT in AQ/AW than other game areas and so we can hopefully start the process for identifying it as a bug. Maybe does proc more than it should in other areas but regardless, it shouldn't be different between different game modes right?
  • Options
    You didn't say different, you said specifically - less frequently, that indicates a possible bug and is exactly the point of this thread. This thread should move to the BUGS and KNOWN issues thread so it can be tracked properly and avoid confusion. What we all tend to agree on is his regen is DIFFERENT in AQ/AW than other game areas and so we can hopefully start the process for identifying it as a bug. Maybe does proc more than it should in other areas but regardless, it shouldn't be different between different game modes right?

I don't really care. Like I said he works for me in AQ on map 5 in that he does it enough that I rarely ever have to use a single potion for health. It does not matter the fight either. I don't use him in war so I cannot speak for that. I use him for master mode but those matches generally are lasting a lot longer than in AQ. It may simply seem less frequent due to that aspect. I'm not going to start keeping a spreadsheet and track how many times his regeneration kicks in during AQ and during other quests. And I am definitely not about to go about using statistical analysis on it if I did. Because that would be way more unproductive. I would rather legitimate bugs that do not require that much work and analysis get corrected. If it matters that much to YOU, you can do that. Otherwise stop trying to call me out for my opinion on the matter and learn to get better at not losing health in AQ/AW.
  • Options
    OP says:
    Since the latest update, is it me or is Wolverine not regenerating like he used to before. I use him in AQ mainly and the of time in story mode or event quest.

Post update he seems to regenerate less than what I'm used to seeing. Is it me or is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

You know a simple I notice it or I dont wouldve sufficed.
  • Options
    OP says:
    Since the latest update, is it me or is Wolverine not regenerating like he used to before. I use him in AQ mainly and the of time in story mode or event quest.

Post update he seems to regenerate less than what I'm used to seeing. Is it me or is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

You know a simple I notice it or I dont wouldve sufficed.

I'm guessing there is nothing simple when it comes to you. You seem like you just want to pick a fight and argue every little point.
  • Options
    So just to be clear, out of the two of us which one answered the OP's actual question? Out of the two of us, which one of us didn't call into question OP's fighting skills or ability to use wolverine correctly, neither of which were helpful to the OP's questions? But I'm the one not being simple and wanting to pick a fight? Ok bud, whatever you say.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I haven't noticed a difference, but we have a member in our alliance who's wolverine doesn't heal as well as ours, he's sent tickets to kabam to enquire but his healing at full power is about half of mine and he has regen mastery at 2, conspiracy much, I think kabam have denied that summoner rating affects abilities but it really does seem to
  • Options
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I haven't noticed a difference, but we have a member in our alliance who's wolverine doesn't heal as well as ours, he's sent tickets to kabam to enquire but his healing at full power is about half of mine and he has regen mastery at 2, conspiracy much, I think kabam have denied that summoner rating affects abilities but it really does seem to

Does he have recovery maxed?
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    I ranked mine down after 12.0 to a 3 from 5. He still has utility, but the change from what he used to be was drastic.
  • Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    edited July 2017
    Speeds80 wrote: »

So, selling champs (basically, I keep those with multiple synergy links & sell the boring ones, so i can win em again & rerank, rinse, repeat) is bad,
    because wolvie will heal better,
    if you have higher pi?

Like how high? Over 400k? 500? 900?

CAN ANY1 ELSE VERIFY THAT?

Also, i only have 1 point in Willpower,
    With dim returns, does it really help wolvie with 2nd or 3rd point, or is it still miniscule after 14.0 ?

• Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Can any1 else verfiy that ?

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Willpower has no effect on his regen. Willpower only allows you to regenerate health when you are under the effects of a buff like bleed, weakness, fatigue or poison. The mastery Recovery can increase the health you gain though.
    As far as the PI question I cannot imagine that PI has any effect on his regen. But I would advise you not to sell champs. You get more shards from duping them than you do from selling them because once you max out 2*s and 3*s you start getting the Immortal Iron Fist crystals which usually give you an extra 55 shards.