**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Define fury please...

So, as I become more experienced in the game, I’m needing some clarification.

Can someone please explain fury for me?
As I understand it, it is an ability that can stack to create more damage per hit. Is this the same as Star-lord’s Awakened ability? If not, how are they different? Is this the same as Guillotine’s soul stack ability? If not, please explain.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Every champ has an attack rating. If the champion gains a fury buff it increases their attack rating for that short time.
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 112
    Most champs do not stack Fury. Only a few do that like Hyperion and Medusa.

Star-Lord's sig is based on combos. Higher damage rates at higher combo counts
  • Options
    Starlord's awakened ability is that for every hit on his combo meter, his attack rating increases. This stays as long as he doesn't lose a combo.

Fury however is a temporary thing. Because the fury Buffs usually have a timer. But they also increase attack by their stated value. Star-Lord does also gain fury which adds a little bit to that attack rating. But his strength comes from the combo meter. The higher the number the higher his attack rating.

Sort of similar to guillotine. Her Souls do increase her attack, but if she's awake and it also gives her more of a chance to regenerate a certain percentage of the damage that she has dished out. It's also increases the attack on her special 3
  • Options
    Medusa can stack Fury but only up to 3. Which then she gains the ability to auto block
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Sabertooth and Angela are a few others drax also comes to mind so does crossbones many champs stack fury buffs.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Crossbones stacks fury too right?
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Ha we must have been writing at the same time.
  • Options
    zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Black bolt also stacks but he needs a dune to get the furies
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    Most champs do not stack Fury. Only a few do that like Hyperion and Medusa.

Kamala Khan stacks fury. :)

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Basically a fury is a buff that, while active, raises attack rating by a specified amount. Duped Starlord does increase his attack rating from his combo meter, but the attack bonus gained from his signature ability is not defined as a fury buff but rather just a stats gain.
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited August 2018
    Mordo can stuck up to 13 furies he benefits most of it
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,433 ★★★★
    Furies freak me out. The mascot-looking ones are just sad, but the realistic looking ones are just wrong.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Fury
    1) The immediate reaction to any announcement Kabam makes.
    2) The feeling one gets when something that used to work is now broken by the latest Kabam update.
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Fury is a buff

Starlord, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Stark Spidey attack boost are moreso passive increases.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    fury = wild or violent anger ....
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    You all forgot HULK fury.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Fury is a buff that can be nullified or stolen, unless the champ converts it to a fury passive. The only one capable of doing that that I know of is sabertooth. Angela also has a constant fury based on her power meter.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Nm
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Loki can steal fury buffs as well!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    BaddOne67 said:

Loki can steal fury buffs as well!!!

Old thread, move on