Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Killmonger sp2

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm running a galaxy s8 with the most up to date update. Along with mcoc being the most up to date. I've been using killmonger for a little bit now and I can't not chain a 5 hit combo into a special 2. It gets blocked. Which then turns around into me getting hit. Please bring this to the team
P.s this happens more frequently in war then questing.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018
    I have others in my alliance who have the same issue. Did I miss another thread or are we just going to have to deal without being able to use our special 2s ?
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    I find it's just a safer play overall to 4hit combo into specials. Not the solution you'd like, I know. But can help you at least land the special for the time being.
  • Options
    nope wrote: »
    I find it's just a safer play overall to 4hit combo into specials. Not the solution you'd like, I know. But can help you at least land the special for the time being.

Do you end the 4th hit with a light or medium attack?
  • Options
    nopenope Posts: 134
    Light gives a better chance. I think it's the "recovery" time of the medium hit that throws everything off. I'm not an expert on that stuff tho. I just know what works for me
  • Options
    _IceBurger_IceBurger Posts: 10
    Yes, I am having the same trouble and I have tried everything even I have tap so fast after 5th hit but still sometimes misses to hit the opponent.
  • Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    There's already a master thread for this, please post the details there:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79054/special-one-and-two-keep-getting-blocked