**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't finish halls of healing

Anyone else having this issue?
nazdaylab8sb.jpg

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    If you're in the quest and you exit out, that counts as an entry and you can't go in again
  • akafreakakafreak Posts: 39
    jlamadison wrote: »
    nazdaylab8sb.jpg

And what is the problem? because from the screenshot it seems you did the Easy and Medium difficulties, and you have the Hard one left... so what is the actual problem ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    akafreak wrote: »
    nazdaylab8sb.jpg

And what is the problem? because from the screenshot it seems you did the Easy and Medium difficulties, and you have the Hard one left... so what is the actual problem ?
    Make oppen you eys and se he didt cler it 100 procent.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Probably went in and exited
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Probably went in and exited
    mabye with is a bad thing kabam hav eplent only becasse it cost 0 energy. To Not just farm revies from the chest

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited August 2018
    with the horrid spelling and terrible vision i can clearly tell this is not a problem but maybe you are holding yourself back ...just insight ...you know hey i can exit 3 times too and say its kabam and people would not believe it...imagine that
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32
    Actually, there is a chance people will exit out accidentally, or even on purpose to switch champs, and then they cannot get 100%. Which, you only really get the good rewards to initial clear and 100%. I don't think it should be infinite entries, but it should have been 4 available entries, but it closes off at 100%.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    why at level 59 you do easy instead of hard?
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    i do all of them. i start at the beginning and finish at the end.
    i do all of them. i start at the beginning and finish at the end.

then why the hell are you mentioning that there is an issue with the hall of healing? lol
    i don't recall exiting the quest and thought it was strange when it stated I've used up all the entries.
    i don't recall exiting the quest and thought it was strange when it stated I've used up all the entries.

i dont recall seeing an op try to attempt trolling with a horrid screenshot contradicting everything you say
    you seem truly offended someone would come to the forums and ask a simple question.
    you seem truly offended someone would come to the forums and ask a simple question.

offended when no one is? i am just trying to understand why you think this screenshot proves anything? lol
    Hes asking for advice ya big banana, stop being a troll. Do trolls eat bananas?

And to the original poster: Yes, you must have exited without being aware. Just be careful next time.

im not trolling btw and if you notice the op is
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    The other option is you mistakenly took a path you had already done on your 3rd entry. That would prevent 100% but burn all your entries.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Hes asking for advice ya big banana, stop being a troll. Do trolls eat bananas?

And to the original poster: Yes, you must have exited without being aware. Just be careful next time.

im not trolling btw and if you notice the op is
    I’ve seen you everywhere just being negative mate instead of attacking him maybe say what he could have done in a polite manner