Options

AQ Reward Delays?

So are AQ rewards delayed because of this weird and obscure bug regarding alliances loosing points because they don't have 3 BGs? Curious because I'm waiting for glory to rank some champs and it would be great to know.

Comments

• Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited August 2018
    Kabam why I not received the alliance seasons 3 rewards please Kabam tell me please?!
  • Options
    ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    I never got them either
  • Options
    But I have done like 10 alliance wars
  • Options
    And have been in the alliance before season 3 even started
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Edit: I just got mine.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They just started rolling out. We got ours about 30 minutes ago.
  • Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    I hate kabam.?!
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    BraderSaw wrote: »
    I hate kabam.?!

Is that a question, or a statement?
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Were you eligible for the rewards? Have you participated in enough wars to get them?
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It's awesome how any slight delay in the receiver's perception leads to 'screw Kabam posts'...
    Patience does really help.
  • Options
    OmdhuleOmdhule Posts: 37
    I fought 3 battles in my current ally and I still didn't get any season rewards. What's the matter!? I have heard that it was only 2 wars for the eligibility. Plz help KABAM.
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    It’s 5.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You need to do 5 wars in the alliance that you end the season with
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Eh where did you hear that it was only 2 wars, because you heard wrong it's been 5 wars in every season and it has been the same so for each of them so unfortunately for you, you won't get anything.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 ★★★★★
    It 5 and clerey stay. In AW. Rank rewards
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    its clearly 5!!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I did 6 wars and no rewards yet
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Buy tier 4 cats and alphas, not the crystals man.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Buy tier 4 cats and alphas, not the crystals man.

This, in my experience, has been the most beneficial to me. Sometimes I'll grab the specific class t4cc if I need it. Every single time I've bought glory crystals I've gotten frags I don't need. No matter which one I buy or how many. Actually the more I buy it seemed the less likely I was to get what I needed.

@Killstryke2
    Where are you at in act 4 if you haven't completed it? You should work on 100% the last few days the boost is up. I hit 100% on act 4 and lvl 60 last night.
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Rocap wrote: »
    So are AQ rewards delayed because of this weird and obscure bug regarding alliances loosing points because they don't have 3 BGs? Curious because I'm waiting for glory to rank some champs and it would be great to know.

Rewards came through shortly after posting this btw.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Just to clarify - the rewards in terms of being 'granted' aren't delayed, but the rewards you received today were based on AQ using the scoring system that was intended to go live with 20.0. The calculation we will be doing is for any alliance impacted by this scoring difference, so we can look at whether or not we need to do an additional reward grant to correct things :)
  • Options
    King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Just to clarify - the rewards in terms of being 'granted' aren't delayed, but the rewards you received today were based on AQ using the scoring system that was intended to go live with 20.0. The calculation we will be doing is for any alliance impacted by this scoring difference, so we can look at whether or not we need to do an additional reward grant to correct things :)

Will I get my reward if I change my alliance
  • Options
    Hi kabam please check till yet I haven't got my allaince war rewards .
    Last season also I didn't get it ...pls try to check because my alliance member got it and I still waiting for my season 3 rewards
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    How many wars did you participate in this season?
    When did you join them?
    When did you start playing the game?
  • Options
    I didn't get mine too :(:'(
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    For those who never received them, did you participate in 5 Wars?
  • Options
    I started just when the season 3 started I played almost all wars except 1 in the starting