**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mirge!!!

We have 10 people. Great 10 people all over 150k with a couple at 290k. We are looking for an alliance that wants us. We take bg3. The 10 of us stick together. Your 20 will make up the other 2 bgs. Were all active. Great skill, run maps 5 & 3 during war. We have ran map 6! Just want better rewards. We know there is an alliance that could use a bg3 and we can dominate together. Hmu on here. Or in game. Lord Shakes in the game. lordshakes in LINE. Let's dominate.

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    So uh how about a 119k player (i have no data and i'll try to make a line account)(username unknowngamer1.0)
  • ItzWinstonItzWinston Posts: 21
    shoot me a message on line. Id - ItzWinston
  • lockitup11lockitup11 Posts: 28
    We have 10 solid as well, could use you as Group 2 and fill in the rest for a group 3. Lockitup11 in game, add me if interested
  • ItzWinstonItzWinston Posts: 21
    Hey Lockitup, send me a message on line. We may be able to bring all of us together to create an alliance
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    Add me on line. Mikeg12790
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Merge?
  • So we are a sister alliance start up of a 13mil 5x5 Gold 1 alliance and we are a more causal alternative. We will run a 5x5BG and 4x5BG and plan to hit around Gold 3 with 3BG wars. And if you ever feel like you want to step it up you can join the higher alliance. Add me on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk. He need one more BG and can run any maps you want. With the new AQ changes. :)
  • We have one bg all over 200k. I’m 410k. Starting a new ally at the moment. Message me if interested. Dillon222 in game and same for line