**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Collector: Best Champs against him?

I'm looking to complete the exploration for Act 5.2 before I attempt 5.3.

I already beat the Collector once a few months ago to become uncollected, but with new and amazing champions being released since, who are the best options?

My team are all 5/50 and are all awakened:

Blade
Stark-Spidey
Ghost Rider
Medusa
Archangel

Many thanks!

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Someone in my alliance recently explored the collector quest and he said Dormammu worked amazingly well against him.
    I agree with Appleisgod. Investing in 5.3 and 5.4 is much more worth it than exploring 5.2
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Hyperion is just an absolute freight train when I faced collector he would do more of the heavy lifting
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    My Hyperion did the most job, thanks to his constant power gain I was able to build up to sp2 while carefully dexterity back and forth while not getting hit. I often manage to do sp2 x 4 times and then die. Of course I could just The Collector when sp2 inflict stun to build fury to Hyperion but decided it was not wise as I would allow Collector gain his sp1 benefit
  • JoePlant21JoePlant21 Posts: 29
    Hmm, okay. Thanks for the feedback!

Hyperion and Dormammu do make some good choices. I have Hyperion at 5/50 as well, but Dormammu is at 4/40 and I'm planning on investing the resources on bringing Dr Voodoo to 5/50.

As for 5.3 and 5.4, I have only done 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 completion. Any tips on making these two parts easier? I heard the initial paths aren't bad, but the bosses are, but they all look ideal for Blade and Medusa, correct?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i use dormammu and 23 single revives
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Anyone considered Psylocke? Once collectors at zero power with one charge on her. You can just keep intercepting him and build charge. And when he’s at lower health just use heavy with stacked power to finish him off. Just a theory. I don’t have her. But I’d gladly try to use her.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Hulk with Thor rag synergy is perfect for collector.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Alright I’m caged so I can’t post but I’ll steal this one.

z5chq491656w.png
    Collector team + roster
    k9i89v1gi8hm.png

So I’m thinking take the godslayer path, also I will 5/50 hulk as soon as I can (have the t4cc but not t4b) and I also need suggestions on how many units to bring.

(P.S. I beat the masochism buffet magik on the road here.... proud of that.)
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Someone here said Nightcrawler worked really well for him as he evaded the Collector's specials
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited September 2018
    duped Hulk + Thor Rag + Void (which makes Hulk indestrutible and gain 1 bar of power immediately when reaching 20%), i got through the Collector with only 12 single revives 5 days ago, with this 40/40 duped Hulk, 5/50 duped Void and 3/30 Thor Rag.
    Also StarkSpidey, DD Classic... would be a good choice i think but i dont have them.
  • I just beat collector an hour ago. Used Dormammu. 3 to 4 revives on him. Finished of with 3 more revives on electra. Worked like charm with some boosts.
  • BTW thanks for inspiring me to beat him. I was avoiding him for so long.