**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sell 5 star champion

I found 5 star mordo... i m very uncomfertable with some champions . I cant play using them... now i cant even sell it.. please put sell option on it or else put replace champion option only for 5 star champions so that no need of sell ... i know that people have sold their 5 star by mistake so we can get the replace option and u can keep for one time or two time only... in that also if he is not get satisfiy champions then its fine... but atleast give some option is Gental Request to complete KABAM Team...

Rhuturaj.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    So you'd rather get some gold and a little ISO-8 instead of a whole 5 star?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Arena
    5* stats

Mordo isn’t actually THAT bad
    Arena filler

And the fact he’s a new spot filler for 6* shards of you land him again which is better than ranking him up wasting so many resources for what would be barely the same amount.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    There’s an option where you can sell all your 5 stars but it’s all or nothing. So you’d have to restart your five stars. What you have to do it give your password to someone else and then kabam let’s you start the game over and you’ll get new five stars 😑
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yikes. This game is not for you.
  • RhuturajRhuturaj Posts: 8
    Hahahaha... I can understand all comments .. as Gamer those are correct.... I play this Game for Fun.. enjoyment .. not like winning and losing .n I m very selective... as I enjoy Game using Black panthar ... Cable and Killmonger... Gwenpool ...i cant enjoy Mordo... thats it..

and I m 33 not kid.. ;-) .

.. but its fine .. it was just request... I will Manage ....
    Thanks for everyones views... I m feeling better now
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    *Facepalm*
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Definitely not 33 years old...and Mordo is actually pretty good. I think he is a solid Domino counter if you only use L2. Also, if you didn’t get the memo from what people are saying,

DONT SELL CHAMPIONS EVER!!!! You miss out on much greater rewards
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lol mordo has awesome moves, skills, animations and a big chance of killing almost any boss in 1 round
  • Not to mention block attacks that can’t be blocked after holding block for .50 secs or something like that.
    Yes found that..mordo's L1 and L2 is very Good... I m playing with it...now..
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    You can’t anymore because people would hack each other’s accounts and sell all of their good champions.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    A lot of people sold their 1*, 2* and 3* champs. Now Kabam has an event coming up playable with only 2* champs. There’s already people crying because they don’t have any 2*s. Moral of the story is never sell any champs. You never know when that champ might be needed.
    But since yesterday... i m not able to login... I checked many of them are facing problem in Gulf.. but how come its happning from yesterday .. i m playing this game since last 1 and a half year... with etisalat connection only... i uninstalled and installed again two time but still not working... any solution for this ..please ...