Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Spectating fights in AW

I think it would be a great feature to be able to spectate live fights, or at least a replay of fought battles in war. More entertaining getting to watch a battle instead of a timer. Would be very beneficial to the beginners and the veterans.

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    This has been brought up before, and I love the idea, but the lag it would make would destroy the fights.
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    i agree for replay, the live match no why cause lag during fight
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I like the replay idea. Particularly when someone beats my noded nightcrawler in a war with a 3 star howard the duck and only loses 50% health. Would loved to see exactly how they managed that. That takes some serious skill.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Howard the Duck. My best tech.

Armor: The ISO-Loader begins the fight with 8 stacks of Armor Up active, each increasing Armor by 7%. Each time the Loader is struck, there’s a 13% chance for a piece of Armor to fall off.

Special 3: Junkyard Smackdown – Eat this! Erm…maybe this!? Uhh…ramming speed!

The suit’s Catalyst Absorber fires off, granting Howard a temporary Buff for 9 seconds based on the opponent’s Class. While the Buff is active, Howard’s Critical Hits also gain a bonus effect.
    -Mutant – Regeneration + Chance to Armor Break on Critical Hits

Signature Ability – Mash ALL the Buttons!: When Howard is brought below 60% and 30% Max Health, he frantically mashes buttons on the Loader console. This has a (38 – 87%) chance to trigger a Self Repair, healing 20% Max Health, or a Thunderquack, dealing 135% of his Attack as Energy Damage. Both effects last 7 seconds and are interrupted if Howard is Stunned.

This is why I love him.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I can't stand Howard, moves too slow and I get beat up. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I would just like to see how somebody can take down a 7400 Nightcrawler with a 1500 Howard with 50% health loss. That can't be easy to do, I know I couldn't do it. That is why having replay's would be great because you can see how it is accomplished.