Options

Spectating fights in AW

I think it would be a great feature to be able to spectate live fights, or at least a replay of fought battles in war. More entertaining getting to watch a battle instead of a timer. Would be very beneficial to the beginners and the veterans.

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    This has been brought up before, and I love the idea, but the lag it would make would destroy the fights.
  • Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    i agree for replay, the live match no why cause lag during fight
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I like the replay idea. Particularly when someone beats my noded nightcrawler in a war with a 3 star howard the duck and only loses 50% health. Would loved to see exactly how they managed that. That takes some serious skill.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Howard the Duck. My best tech.

Armor: The ISO-Loader begins the fight with 8 stacks of Armor Up active, each increasing Armor by 7%. Each time the Loader is struck, there’s a 13% chance for a piece of Armor to fall off.

Special 3: Junkyard Smackdown – Eat this! Erm…maybe this!? Uhh…ramming speed!

The suit’s Catalyst Absorber fires off, granting Howard a temporary Buff for 9 seconds based on the opponent’s Class. While the Buff is active, Howard’s Critical Hits also gain a bonus effect.
    -Mutant – Regeneration + Chance to Armor Break on Critical Hits

Signature Ability – Mash ALL the Buttons!: When Howard is brought below 60% and 30% Max Health, he frantically mashes buttons on the Loader console. This has a (38 – 87%) chance to trigger a Self Repair, healing 20% Max Health, or a Thunderquack, dealing 135% of his Attack as Energy Damage. Both effects last 7 seconds and are interrupted if Howard is Stunned.

This is why I love him.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I can't stand Howard, moves too slow and I get beat up. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I would just like to see how somebody can take down a 7400 Nightcrawler with a 1500 Howard with 50% health loss. That can't be easy to do, I know I couldn't do it. That is why having replay's would be great because you can see how it is accomplished.