**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I fell asleep during I dungeons

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I've been playing this game for 3 years and I've found most end game content to be fun and challenging, but can't say that for dungeons.

The way you set it up this month is beyond frustrating. I realized that we have to wait for another 5 or 6 weeks to have enough shards for a 5 star lol. I normally get a 5 star every 10-12 days. I could get more if I grind arena religiously. To get to my point, it's frustrating. I understand I will now get comments of different opinions and that's fine. Unfortunately, for me who has a large 5 star roster it's become boring.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I got a guy who after 2 rooms asked me if i was a boy or a girl. I didn't want to reply so i ignored it. And he left the dungeon at the start of room 3...
    Hey at least he did 2 rooms, so that's good...i guess
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I disliked dungeons so much the first time, I haven't even done it this time.

One of the worst game modes in my opinion.

Same here....and I barely did any the first time. It's actually causing problems within the alliance because most don't want to do them but several do and can't get partners. So they're mad at the alliance.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I heard that dungeons were back, heard a few guys in my alliance talking about them, that's about as involved with the feature as I've gotten this time around. Literally couldn't be less interested in dungeons, whatever the rewards are.
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    30 min per day in dungeon it’s a waste of times ,arena it’s better for rewards
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    30 min per day in dungeon it’s a waste of times ,arena it’s better for rewards

Agree, unless you have few dungeon partners that match your roster and skill level to smoothly go through 3x level 7 dungeons per day.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Dungeons is a lot tetter this time than first round, I will say that.