**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rating drop...WTF?!

I've been looking for someone to contact about this issue and not just a form that doesn't allow me to specify. Earlier today I was playing the game and logged off. When I logged back on and started playing I noticed that several of my heroes had dropped a lot of points but were at the same level. I've been busting my ass trying to build teams that match the recommended ratings on several things, like the labyrinth and story quests... For example, my 3-star Mephisto was at 1085 when I logged off earlier and he's 970 now. Others are: Luke Cage (3-star) 1480- 1348, Colossus (3-star) 1090-985, Captain America (4-star) 1345-1247... There are several more. There were no active boosts except for the ongoing XP which doesn't affect ratings as far as I know. Also, the problem didn't seem to affect any 2-star heroes, just 3 and up, with an average between 75 and 100 pts.These numbers don't look like much but they add up damn quick when you're team building... If anyone has any idea what could cause this and how I can get my numbers back please let me know, the help will be very greatly appreciated. Darthwolfwood@gmail.com

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Uh you do that that summoner appreciation boost just ended right and that had it also had a 10% boost going on which is why your champions were higher.

When that ended they went back to normal same with everyone else, it didn't just effect xp and gold.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There has been a 10% stat boost on for a week now that just expired
  • Well I feel like a fkn idiot now lol... I thought the boost was just for XP... Ah well. Thanks for the info, mate