**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s time to bring switch, dr strange, Thor, Wolverine, and black widow to 5 star crystals!!

With all the new changes to md, and with all the god tier champs that have been being added to the game I’m curious why the ones who were nerfed (who I think r still god tier) have not been added to the 5 star crystal. I think the game has become challenging enough that they should be part of that next level. 4 stars are pretty much phased out for mush use in anything and I’m wondering if this is being considered or will ever be part of kabam’s future plans?

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Well Kabam has mentioned before that they don’t have plans on renewing those champs as 5*s. Some of them might probably come around a 6*s at some point tho.
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    edited August 2018
    That was a year ago it’s time to re-evaluate this , it’s funny how they mentioning in Korg descriptions that dr strange is his weakenes but good luck in fighting him in aw as 6 star on a mini boss node with a 4 star dr strange.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    been asked many times.....
    and much more recent than 1 year ago.....

as much as we all want this they wont do it....
    and they cant give a logical reason as to why....

but the fact remains they dont wanna do it yet, they may never wanna do it.....
    but asking again and again isnt gunna make em do it.....

very dissapointing.....
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    It’s a travesty that this game has no representation of these characters that are playable. @Taiphoon_zero these are major Marvel comic staples and yet you can’t play them. 4 stars have long been dead. It’s like opening up NBA2K but Lebron, Dale Curry, and the like aren’t on the roster, or if they are their stats are bench worthy. Shows you the integrity issue with Kabam.
  • Options
    Taiphoon_zeroTaiphoon_zero Posts: 110
    We need ferm explanation Kabam is 2019 soon help understand why this champs are disconsidered we need them as 5 stars
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Go straight to 6* Wu h them just like DD OG
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Ughhh... No
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    There are so many champs now, why even bother about old champions

Get over it
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I see a post about this every day. Why not just comment on the 100s we already have about this topic?