**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You did something to quake.

I have an R5 5* and of the people I know who have her we all agree shes been altered in a manner to cause dex heavy repete corner fight thing she can do to be off. You wont admit it. Im certain of that. But its been changed thats a fact and her effectiveness is not what it was.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    1776 wrote: »
    I have an R5 5* and of the people I know who have her we all agree shes been altered in a manner to cause dex heavy repete corner fight thing she can do to be off. You wont admit it. Im certain of that. But its been changed thats a fact and her effectiveness is not what it was.

Proof?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm unclear what you mean by "dex heavy repete corner fight thing".
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I use Quake all the time. No problems.
    Just that she's to good 😉
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    By new update do you mean the august update? Because i don't think the September one has come out yet.
  • Options
    If i could delete this post i would

The AI adapts to you. It won't be the same all the time. It's a-natural
  • Options
    No it’s true. It’s after you try to dexterity evade and then reapply the heavy charge, she doesn’t. She just stands there. It’s actually been an issue for a while. There is an old thread in here that I tried to revive about it. I noticed it even when I’m not pinned to the corner. Use her evade, then dash back, press to reappply the heavy, she just stands and stares. It’s not you
  • Options
    No it’s true. It’s after you try to dexterity evade and then reapply the heavy charge, she doesn’t. She just stands there. It’s actually been an issue for a while. There is an old thread in here that I tried to revive about it. I noticed it even when I’m not pinned to the corner. Use her evade, then dash back, press to reappply the heavy, she just stands and stares. It’s not you

Ohhhh... I didn't know that was a bug... Yeah I've noticed that too. It's old af
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    But they have been changing her for awhile now. She used to dodge specials. She used to be able to take on lol from what ive heard. It sucks when its was the first R5 5* and they keep messing with her. It gets no attention because so few players have her as a top champ but for those of us that do we have to stand by and accept it. The reapply heavy but she just stands there bug has cost me many fights. Saddly there is no proving it and they know that. We just sound like idiots trying to complain. Ive done amazing things, you tube worthy things. I go and try to continue those videos and lately can duplicate what ive done in the past. It is what it is. I have other champs like R5 sparky. But its a real bummer. You invest so much into one thats fairly uncommon and over time it blows up in your face. Dont get me wrong she still can do great things but I would no longer recommend her to anyone simply as it seems kabam is out to make sure she cant be the cheat code she was and she was just that for much of the game and im sure data shows that, so adjustments had to be made

You cant say they've been changing her if you cant provide proof of the change before and after. If You can't, its all in your head.
  • Options
    They have changed her in the past. Its admited and logged in change notes. She used to dodge specials

Yes, they made a fix to her but they dont make changes in secret. She wasn't changed in thw August update and the last time they did make a change was in how concussion interacted with mordos astral evade.
  • Options
    OH! Kudos to whoever deciphered that. Lol. Yes, that's a bug. I've experienced it as well.
  • Options
    OP the spelling of that word is repeat not repete how does you spell check even let you type that?
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Cant prove, i have vids of what I could do that I cant do anymore since last update. Its hard to prove a champ cant do something she used to because how can you show that it cant be done if you cant do something or not

Righttt... ;) .... LMAO
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    They have changed her in the past. Its admited and logged in change notes. She used to dodge specials

Yes, they made a fix to her but they dont make changes in secret.

I have to say Demonzfyre, this first part of your statement is false. Kabam always changes things in secret. Then they get called out by the community. They say stuff like we are trying to be more transparent. This is why transparency is such a hot word among Kabam and the community.
  • Options
    So is the word conspiracy.
  • Options
    It’s impossible to prove. You put your finger on the screen to charge heavy, and she just doesn’t. How could we possibly prove that? Even if I sent you a video of my screen, you wouldn’t see my finger.... it’s happened to me since before August. Doesn’t happen all the time, but it definitely happens. I use quake all the time, both in questing and war. If you heavy- parry combo it works just fine, try to dodge and heavy, sometimes she won’t go back into the heavy charge.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It’s impossible to prove. You put your finger on the screen to charge heavy, and she just doesn’t. How could we possibly prove that? Even if I sent you a video of my screen, you wouldn’t see my finger.... it’s happened to me since before August. Doesn’t happen all the time, but it definitely happens. I use quake all the time, both in questing and war. If you heavy- parry combo it works just fine, try to dodge and heavy, sometimes she won’t go back into the heavy charge.

No you could record you playing just like Dorky dave did to prove that domino doesnt block break.
    Have a camera record you playing on your phone so we can see your fingers and thus is your proof that you are infact holding heavy
  • Options
    Yes because I’m a YouTube streamer who has the equipment set up to do such a thing. I don’t have cameras, or multiple devices. As the original poster said, it’s not a big deal, just something of note. But since everyone immediately has to Assault everyone rather than even take a moment to assume the 5 different threads on the subject and multiple people saying they’ve experienced it *might* be on to something.... I guess just never mind. I’ll just keep using parry
  • Options
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Yes, they made a fix to her but they dont make changes in secret.

I have to say Demonzfyre, this first part of your statement is false. Kabam always changes things in secret. Then they get called out by the community. They say stuff like we are trying to be more transparent. This is why transparency is such a hot word among Kabam and the community.

@JCPer14 please provide examples where they fix things in secret and dont state it in the update page. Since they always do it, it should be hard for you to find plenty of examples.