**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5* not giving SA points

Just popped 4 of these crystals and only got points for the dupe I received, so 200 points. Should have gotten 4,200 points.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've got a guy in my alliance that says he was short changed also
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    edited August 2018
    I opened 30 GMFC and didn’t get any points. I put in a ticket and the answer I received didn’t make sense and had a ton of grammatical errors. No offense but I don’t think English is their first language so I’m concerned they didn’t understand what the issue was. @Kabam Miike
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I was short changed with a Groot :(
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    So I sent an email about my SA points being incorrect a month ago and immediately got a response back saying there wasn’t an issue. I responded back saying they were incorrect, and gave them examples to look at and to please recalculate. They kept telling me over and over again that I was wrong but I wouldn’t stop emailing. Keep in mind I new for a fact there was an issue. After 15 or so times being shut down they sent me an email saying they were going to look into it further. After 3 weeks of them researching they finally responded and admitted the error. I wish it didn’t take so much persistence just to have someone finally work on it. I’ve included the response from them. m2tiyk4wcci2.png