Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

Comments

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    What are the extra 1000 cinematic crystal shards for? @Kabam Miike it's already the last week and no moderator has said anything about this...

Its not a extra 1000 we are acually missing 1000 from what the orignal post rewards say we only got 25.5 crystals not 26
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Any word on the missing 1000 cinimatic shards from rewards
  • OWENSOWENS Member Posts: 78
    A little bit of confusion in my alliance, is there an extra reward at the end of the month for those who 100% complete every difficulty?
  • Tommygunns_1Tommygunns_1 Member Posts: 1
    Awesome
  • ChillcappedChillcapped Member Posts: 5
    This event was really good actually. Sure it may not be an absolute finger breaker like most other EQ’s but it definitely gave newer players like myself a chance to get better characters, or a few 5 stars if your lucky
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 626 ★★★
    OWENS wrote: »
    A little bit of confusion in my alliance, is there an extra reward at the end of the month for those who 100% complete every difficulty?

I think ProfHoff is reading into it too much. I think the reward was what we got already for completion
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Would anyone be surprised either way with Kabam? Put in a vague line and have it either seem like nothing and give a reward or seem like it'll give a reward and be nothing. Sounds like a "don'y push the button, but you first have to hit the claim button first" kind of thing.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Member Posts: 166
    edited September 2018
    5l8clwjd1tm8.png

https://youtu.be/nfT7djh2WV8

There is a misconception on YouTube please help sort this out because I was extremely exited for a new surprise around the corner before they make a new event quest for X-men with only 2 champions unlike the 3 everyone loves with the last champion added in a crystal for a cheap price to have the champion early

P.S. will there be a deal to get the new X-men in a crystal???

@Kabam Miike
  • abiramOMGabiramOMG Member Posts: 2
    deafet my account seatin
  • Evano68Evano68 Member Posts: 4
    So I'm slightly confusing now.

Beside of the quest rewards of each chapters are we going to have additional crystals or items when we complete all 4 chapters 100%?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Member Posts: 626 ★★★
    Evano68 wrote: »
    So I'm slightly confusing now.

Beside of the quest rewards of each chapters are we going to have additional crystals or items when we complete all 4 chapters 100%?

No!
  • mrawesome001mrawesome001 Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    So what is the big pay off at the end of month
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    So what is the big pay off at the end of month

Can you not read the previous comments?
    Im curious why it says we get 26 crystals but only enough shards for 25 and a extra 1000 shards
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Member Posts: 357
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png
    Why is Mephistopheles like this. He has a long trident not a whip like before. The trident is super long.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Member Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    EthanGamer wrote: »
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png
    Why is Mephistopheles like this. He has a long trident not a whip like before. The trident is super long.

Morningstar was like that too at the start of the month, but i haven't seen it again since then
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    If I'm not mistaken that looks like the trident for hellfire. A doctor strange character
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    EthanGamer wrote: »
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png

Weekend BBQ? The tip is still glowing from turning the Charcoals...

Remember the endscene from the first Avangers Movie? he`s the cook in the dinner! :D

• jkjkjkjkkjkjkjkjkk Member Posts: 3
    Wow
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Member Posts: 227 ★★
    Can the developer team remove the level 40+ requirement for epic mode. I just started a new account and i am on level 30 but can't reach level 40 in 2 days. I don't want to miss this golden opportunity.
    Regards,
    Mcoc_Insider
  • MBR1909MBR1909 Member Posts: 4
    this quest and 1v1 quick match is an amazing way to get heroes and upgrade them quickly I hope more of these things will appear
  • u2brothru2brothr Member Posts: 2
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

...with a big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set!

I can't wait to see what this BIG PAYOFF will be at the end of the month....
  • Kabamjack456Kabamjack456 Member Posts: 1
    My brother lost his account and needs help
  • cyfercyfer Member Posts: 7
    When you say big payoff, do you mean there is something at the end of the month apart from the Crystal's we got at the end of each difficulty? if yes, does that mean we have to finish all the difficulties for this big payoff?
    cyfer wrote: »
    When you say big payoff, do you mean there is something at the end of the month apart from the Crystal's we got at the end of each difficulty? if yes, does that mean we have to finish all the difficulties for this big payoff?

No no no there is no big payoff
  • SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Member Posts: 158
    cyfer wrote: »

No no no there is no big payoff

True. BUT can kabam please surpsrise us for once in a good way.
    Maybe the big payoff is the missing 1k cimematic crystal shards...
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Member Posts: 23
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

...with a big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set!

I panicked and bought a buttload of refills last minute to 100% every quest in this event just because of a big payoff. If this is a lie and I get ka-bamm-ed AGAIN, then I am done for good. I'm sick of kabams bull over the years. If overheating phones and fried cpus wasn't enough, then maybe another false hope of good rewards will be.

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

I panicked and bought a buttload of refills last minute to 100% every quest in this event just because of a big payoff. If this is a lie and I get ka-bamm-ed AGAIN, then I am done for good. I'm sick of kabams bull over the years. If overheating phones and fried cpus wasn't enough, then maybe another false hope of good rewards will be.

You won't get anything extra. This has already been said by a mod
  • u2brothru2brothr Member Posts: 2
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

KA-BAMM-ED!!