Options

Rank down

2»

Comments

  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Thought50 wrote: »
    Personally i think rank down tickets should NEVER have been issued, the whole thing just unbalances the game if you could just rank down someone you dont need to rank someone else! I hope they never come back but thats just me.... thats the whole point of growing your roster! its deciding what champs you enjoy and who you want to progress using!

    Thank you. I hate the idea of RDTs. They should have never been implemented. I used them only to boost level up event. And I unfortunately had to take DS to 4/40 from 5/50. But only because he was worthless after 12.0. And if they never offered RDt I wouldn’t have asked for them for DS. It’s part of the game.

    It’s like Indiana Jones had to do, Choose Wisely.

    Glad I am not the only one who feels this way! But they do unbalance the game and should stay out of the game! I only ranked 5 stars above 4 if i was 100% certain i would use them or need them for specific things, if people rush to rank up sub level champs just so they can have one its pointless and impatience and that should be their choice and not redeemable! sorry if that makes me sound bad but its just how i see it!
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You guys are great. Thanks for entertaining me for 5 mins
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,299 ★★★★★
    Jones979 wrote: »
    The champ is not changing, I agree with that, but the main issue is that champs who were ranked up solely based on how MD worked, in order to be effective defenders in AW, will not work to the same degree of effectiveness as before.

    I understand that previously RDTs were given for specific changes to champs, but if changes made to the game around those champs change their value or effectiveness in any way, is that not the same thing?

    No. It's not. Their value is not tied into MD. It's an optional Mastery. When speaking in terms of what the Tickets are for, they're for major alterations to the fundamental way Champs themselves are intended to function. If a Mastery is changed that enhances the Champs, that has no direct effect on the design of the Champs. It affects the Mastery and all those who use it. Now, what is being compensated is the very thing that's changing, the Mastery. It doesn't mean that the change warrants Tickets because people elected to use certain Champs with said Mastery.
  • Options
    Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    I see your point, you can’t see mine, so I guess we’ll agree to disagree then.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,299 ★★★★★
    Jones979 wrote: »
    I see your point, you can’t see mine, so I guess we’ll agree to disagree then.

    I see your point. I just disagree. It's not what they are for, and it doesn't kind of/sort of apply. If we Rank for War alone, that's a choice we make. That choice has been overly-effective for a long time. It's worked for many Wars and many Rewards. It's time to Rank new Champs and pick a new strategy.
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Irohr wrote: »
    Another one huh? Stop making me agree with GW. It drives me insane.

    That's how it starts, next thing you know you will be messing up threads and causing them to be removed.

    But I'll never be jailed again no matter what I say since I'll be praising kabam over everything.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The only reason I think RDT are a problem is one can use them to get nice rewards from level up and advancements for basically nothing. If they could solve that loophole/exploit then I would say give them to us routinely. I would love to be able to rank down some 4/40's that I ranked a long time ago out of need and shortsightedness.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Irohr wrote: »
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Irohr wrote: »
    Another one huh? Stop making me agree with GW. It drives me insane.

    That's how it starts, next thing you know you will be messing up threads and causing them to be removed.

    But I'll never be jailed again no matter what I say since I'll be praising kabam over everything.

    You never know, I remember getting warned because I posted a meme telling people to NOT boycott.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    STOP ASKING FOOR RANK DOWN TICKETS
    Just because you took someone up and you want the materials too rank up a better champion then grind out the catalyst clash. What your saying is “give me and only me rank down tickets because I’m special”.
    Work hard in the game like everyone else.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nobody ranks up a mystic champ specifically for tactic dispersion. They rank up mystic champs that already have amazing utility on their own and are merely further enhanced by mystic dispersion. Everyone complains that Dormammu is much worse with the changes, but Dormammu is still an amazing power control champion. it's not like mystics won't get power from MD, they just get it slightly slower which, in the fast pace of the game, may not make significant difference. So demanding a rank down ticket is uncalled for.
  • Options
    People continue to say rdt aren’t worth are just stupid.
    Who wil maxed a Mordo or a Dorm 5s whit new MD??? Nobody.
    You change md-dexterity interactions? You must give some rdt for fix defense heros. End of the story.

    You don’t wanna rdt? Ok, make those expire whitout use.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    People continue to say rdt aren’t worth are just stupid.
    Who wil maxed a Mordo or a Dorm 5s whit new MD??? Nobody.
    You change md-dexterity interactions? You must give some rdt for fix defense heros. End of the story.

    You don’t wanna rdt? Ok, make those expire whitout use.

    Thanks for calling me one of the stupid people. Really appreciated.

    As for the comment you made, I would definitely still rank Mordo, Doc Voodoo and any other mystic champ. MD still works. Offensively, hardly anything will change.
    Defensively, they will not gain power to L3 in 4/5 evades. So? That goes for EVERYONE'S defense. You lose as much as you gain.

    As many, many, maaaaany have stated, a mastery change is not a champion change. Asking for something that was designed specifically around major changes to the champions and/or CORE game mechanics, just doesn't fit here.

    I have said it before and will maintain, anyone that has ranked mystic champs solely based on a single mastery in the game, made incorrect choices. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Especially not in a game that is pretty much evolving non-stop.

    This change simply doesn't warrant RDT, your champs are the same they were before.
  • Options
    Hey Lildose, this appears to be a duplicate of the discussion you created HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.