**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Active Alliance

zkjtvnlyu1f5.png
Looking for an active alliance who uses Line app. Message me on line for more details

Comments

• Here is more info 12edk82vc7la.png.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Line ID?
    Add me at thunder5715
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Sent you a friend request and invite in game. Pls do add me on LINE. My ID is divinespring. We could discuss things and would like to have you on my alliance
  • Welcome to join NoDo
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    AvidaZane,
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 3.8 million alliance that's recruiting ten plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <-ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 3,820,300 (3.8MIL) - 1,022 AW Rating
    I've sent you an invite and friend request in game.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hey Avidazane we could probably help you progress well in the game. If your interested hit me up on line. My ID is zbot34